Ken-L-Land Pet boarding facility outside the Disneyland main gate, opened on January 18, 1958. Walt felt that it was important that travelers visiting Disneyland have a place where they could board their pets for the day rather than leave them in their hot cars. Hosted by Ken-L-Ration (Quaker Oats Co.) until 1967. Later called Kennel Club and Pet Care Kennel.