Store-bought pizza dough (room temperature)
Sea salt flakes
2 egg whites, whisked
Store-bought cheese dip or mustard
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Use a non-stick cookie sheet.
- Allow the store-bought pizza dough to reach room temperature.
- On a lightly floured surface, cut the dough into 4 pieces to make 4 pretzels.
- Working on 1 pretzel at a time, separate the dough into 3 balls, one ball larger than the other two.
- Roll out the largest piece for the head and the smaller pieces for the ears. Tip: Don’t over-flour the dough; keep it sticky.
- Create 3 circles with the dough. The large circle will be Mickey’s head, and the two smaller circles will be his ears.
- Make sure the small circles are attached to the large circle. The dough should be sticky enough so his ears are attached to create one fun pretzel!
- Brush the pretzel with the egg whites and lightly sprinkle with sea salt flakes.
- Bake 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with a cheesy dip or mustard!