By the D23 Team
You’ll lose your head—proverbially speaking, of course—for D23’s exclusive Alice in Wonderland Plush modeled after pre-production art by Disney Legend Mary Blair. The December release includes the Alice and March Hare plush; these collectible, uniquely detailed plush toys commemorate the film’s 70th anniversary.
You’ll receive a Certificate of Authenticity along with each plush, which arrives in a collector’s display box complete with the D23 logo. They’ll be available for purchase beginning Friday, December 17th (starting at 7 a.m. PT), at shopDisney.com for ALL D23 Members.
It would be utter nonsense to miss out on our Alice plush, modeled after pre-production art for Alice in Wonderland by Disney Legend Mary Blair. You’ll be more than curious about this collectible, celebrating seven decades of magic and merriment.
You’ll be mad as a March Hare for this merry plush, modeled after pre-production art for Alice in Wonderlandby Disney Legend Mary Blair. There’s plenty of room at the table for this detailed plush toy… what better way to remember that most excellent of tea parties, featuring some truly unique guests?
Remember: Our D23 Exclusive Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair 70th Anniversary Plush will be available for ALL D23 Members at shopDisney.com beginning Friday, December 17, at 7 a.m. PT! Don’t miss out!
About the Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Collection
Celebrate the 70th anniversary of Walt Disney’s Alice in Wonderland with this one-of-a-kind collection featuring the works of Disney Legend Mary Blair. Blair began drawing at Walt Disney Studios in 1940; a pioneer and leading female artist in her field, she was an imaginative color stylist, concept artist, and designer, and worked on some of Walt Disney’s most popular animated classics.
Her topsy-turvy, upside-down art style lent itself masterfully to the film Alice in Wonderland (1951). Create your own wonderland with this distinctive collection of items!
- Limited Release
- Certificate of Authenticity
- Styled after Mary Blair’s archival inspirational art for Walt Disney’s Alice in Wonderland
- Detailed plush sculpting
- Embroidered features
- Varied fabrics
- Soft fill
- Comes in collector’s storybook display box with D23 logo and twin keyhole cover
- The Disney Legend’s inspirational pre-production work helped set the visual tone for the ‘51 animated feature; Blair received co-credit for ”Color and Styling” on the film
- Part of the Alice in Wonderland by Mary Blair Collection
The bare necessities:
- Alice: 10” H
- March Hare: 9 1/2” H
And don’t miss the Cheshire Cat & Mad Hatter plush HERE!
To purchase, log in to shopDisney with the Disney account tied to your D23 Membership.
Not a D23 Member? Click here to join.
* Plush available only to D23 Members. Available for purchase starting December 17, 2021, while supplies last at shopDisney.com (online or via phone orders). Not valid on purchases made at Disney store and Disney Baby Store retail and outlet locations or Disney Parks and Resorts locations or on Disney store merchandise purchased from other retailers or using third party websites. Must be logged in to your Disney Account to purchase, using an account linked to your D23 Membership. Maximum one of each plush per D23 membership. Items not eligible for any additional promotional discounts or offers except available shipping offers. Offer subject to restrictions and to change without notice. Void where prohibited.