Approx. 12 sandwiches
Store-bought graham crackers
Cream cheese frosting
Black decorating gel
Small ziplock bags or pipping bags with tips
- Prepare the frosting for decorating.
- Put about 4 tbsp. each of the white frosting in 2 ziplock bags.
- Fill another bag with chocolate frosting.
- Add a small amount of the black decorating gel to one bag and mix until obtaining a grey color.
- Carefully snip a very small opening in a corner of each bag.
- Snip a slightly larger opening for the chocolate frosting. Set aside. TIP: Use piping bags and tips instead of zip lock bags.
- Spread a thick layer of cream cheese frosting and press together the graham crackers to make a sandwich.
- Spread a thin layer of chocolate frosting on one side of the crackers. Place the eye and begin to decorate!