Let the world know you’re a true-blue Star Wars fan—with this clever Death Star Ornament. The handy template makes it easy to bring a little “Dark Side” to your very own Christmas tree…
8.5 x 11-inch white printer paper
3.25-inch round clear glass ornament (same as recent Tinker Bell Ornament craft)
- Download and print out your Death Star template (Page 1) onto white printer paper.
- Using scissors, cut along the image’s outline to eliminate any white “border.” Smaller scissors may help you cut into each inner corner.
- Place double-sided tape along the center of the image (horizontally), on the blank side. Then, align the center of the image to the center of your ornament and press down—all the way around.
- Next, place double-sided tape onto the back of each top flap and press down, surrounding the top half of the ornament.
- Place double-sided tape onto the back of each bottom flap and press down, surrounding the remaining bottom half of the ornament.
- Cut a piece of ribbon and pass it through the looped wire hanger on the ornament’s cap.
- Hang the ornament on your tree and imagine you’re spending Christmas on Kashyyyk… We hear it’s lovely this time of year!
NOTE: Cutting should be done by an adult.