In celebration of Disney+ Day on September 8, fans are invited to join the Disney+ community with a special introductory offer and receive even more value with their subscription with the ultimate collection of limited time offers, experiences, and perks. Starting today at 9 p.m. PT through Monday, September 19, at 11:59 p.m. PT, new and returning subscribers can get one month of Disney+ for $1.99 by clicking here.
The Disney+ Day celebration leads into D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event presented by Visa® in Anaheim, California, on September 9, 10, and 11, where subscribers in attendance can receive access to even more onsite perks—and also be treated to exciting announcements and first-looks at upcoming Disney+ Originals.
Subscriber Perks in Honor of Disney+ Day
Both existing and new subscribers can receive the following perks in celebration of Disney+ Day starting September 8 at 12 a.m. PT/3 a.m. ET:
- Special Access to shopDisney Merchandise: Disney+ subscribers can receive special access to a curated collection of shopDisney merchandise. This custom selection of designs is inspired by favorite Disney+ Day premieres, Disney+ Originals, and more.
- Disney Cruise Line Offer: Watch the stories you love come to life on a Disney cruise with a special offer for Disney+ subscribers. Third and fourth guests sail free with two full-fare guests in the same stateroom. Disney+ subscribers can book up to two staterooms with this offer, available starting September 8 on select sailings aboard the Disney Magic, Disney Dream, and Disney Fantasy departing January–April 2023, in select stateroom categories.*
- Walt Disney World Resort Offer: Experience holiday fun during the Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary Celebration! Disney+ subscribers can be on the lookout for a special holiday offer at select Disney Resort hotels. Click here starting September 8 for additional details.
- National Geographic Digital Subscription Offer: Disney+ subscribers can get a six-month free trial to Nat Geo Digital. Enjoy subscriber-exclusive content, every page of every issue ever published in our digital archive, and access stories anywhere with the ad-free Nat Geo mobile app.
- Uber One Offer: Extended in celebration of Disney+ Day, Disney+ subscribers get six free months of Uber One membership, plus $25 off their first Uber Eats order.
- Disney Movie Insiders Bonus Points: When subscribers link their Disney+ account to their Disney Movie Insiders account by September 30, they earn 150 bonus points and continue to earn 50 points per month as long as their active accounts are linked. It's free to join Disney Movie Insiders, and members can redeem points for rewards, experiences, and more.
- Disney Parks Early Entry: On September 8, Disney+ subscribers and their party with theme park admission and reservations are invited to enter the theme parks at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida, Disneyland Resort in California, and Disneyland Park at Disneyland Paris 30 minutes before regular park open to extend the celebrations.**
- Disney+ Fan-Favorite Screenings at AMC Theatres: From September 8-19, select AMC Theatres will celebrate Disney+ Day with screenings of fan-favorite movies including Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Encanto, Lucasfilm’s Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, Marvel Studios’ Thor: Ragnarok, Disney and Pixar’s Cars, and Disney’s Newsies. Tickets are $5 per screening and available to everyone. Attendees will receive a free Disney+ poster, while supplies last. Plus, a special concessions offer will be available for Disney+ subscribers.
Perks for Disney+ Subscribers at D23 Expo
Disney+ subscribers attending D23 Expo can continue the Disney+ Day celebration with special experiences, giveaways, and offers at the convention. To access the following perks, subscribers can pick up their Disney+ Subscriber Pass September 8 through September 11 from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. at D23 Expo Will Call and the Arena Box Office at the Anaheim Convention Center Arena. To confirm your subscriber pass, guests will need to scan their valid D23 Expo badge.
- Subscriber Screening: On September 8, subscribers and their families heading to D23 Expo are invited to celebrate Disney+ Day with a special screening under the stars of the Disney+ Day Premiere, Pinocchio, at the Hilton Anaheim located adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center. This subscriber-only event will jumpstart the celebration through D23 Expo weekend with special content, a live DJ, a volunteer opportunity, refreshments, giveaways, and more. Doors will open at 5:30 p.m. and the screening will begin at 7 p.m. To access the screening, subscribers must show their Disney+ Subscriber Pass. Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Offer Spots: Throughout the weekend, Disney+ subscribers attending D23 Expo will be able to unlock special giveaways or promotions at Offer Spots on the show floor when they present their Disney+ Subscriber Pass. In the Disney+ Innovation Lounge, Disney+ subscribers and D23 Gold Members will receive a Disney+ Collectible Card pack featuring custom illustrations celebrating some of the most popular current and upcoming Disney+ movies and shows.
- Early Access to Adidas Ultraboost DNA x Marvel Legacy Black Panther Shoe: Subscribers at D23 Expo can sign up for early access to the new Adidas shoe inspired by Wakandan symbols and the iconic costume of the legendary Marvel character Black Panther. Subscribers can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge for a sneak peek at the new shoe, plus get on the list for a limited drop available soon.
- Citizen: Citizen invites guests at D23 Expo to celebrate “moments in time,” and in celebration of the D23 Expo and Disney+ Day, will offer select products available just for Disney+ subscribers—including a new watch inspired by the Disney+ Day premiere Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder. Attendees can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge or the Citizen booth to learn more.
- CORKCICLE ®: Experience hero hydration with select CORKCICLE products available at D23 Expo, just for Disney+ subscribers. Subscribers will be able to purchase 24 oz. tumblers inspired by popular Marvel characters Thor and Loki. CORKCICLE will also be offering Disney+ subscribers early access to a new collection inspired by Snow White. Attendees can stop by the Disney+ Innovation Lounge or the CORKCICLE booth to learn more.
Additional Disney+ Day Celebrations from Across the Company
- shopDisney Free Shipping: In celebration of Disney+ Day, shopDisney will offer free shipping using the code FREESHIP in the U.S. on September 8 for all guests.***
- Disney Parks Celebrations: On September 8, guests of Disneyland Resort in California, Disneyland Park at Disneyland Paris, and Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World Resort in Florida will discover festive décor, special character sightings, and photo opportunities. The morning will be “plussed” with more pixie dust as guests staying in select Walt Disney World Resort Hotels and Hotels of the Disneyland Resort will have the opportunity to enter 60 minutes before regular park open at any Walt Disney World or Disneyland Resort theme park (with valid park admission and reservations). Fans can also join the celebration digitally with Disney PhotoPass Lenses featuring a Disney+ Day Mickey ear hat and Groot—available in-park or at-home in the U.S. through the My Disney Experience app and Snapchat during Disney+ Day. Hong Kong Disneyland will celebrate with guests visiting the park on September 10.
- Disney and Pixar’s Cars on the Road Products: Cars enthusiasts can get revved up for the new Cars on the Road series, debuting September 8 on Disney+, with the Cars on the Road book and some new products from Mattel including the Radiator Springs Tour Trackset (Target), the Color Change Whale Car Wash Playset (Walmart), Salt Flats Super Speed Playset (Walmart), and the Showtime Loop Trackset (Target).
- Obi-Wan Kenobi Products: Fans revisiting Lucasfilm’s original limited series Obi-Wan Kenobi via the new documentary, Obi-Wan Kenobi: A Jedi’s Return, can choose their destinies and show their light side or dark side affiliation via products honoring both sides of the Force, including the Star Wars The Black Series Darth Vader Force FX Elite Lightsaber (Hasbro Pulse), the Obi-Wan Kenobi in Jedi Robe Funko POP! bobblehead, and much more.
- She-Hulk: Attorney at Law Product: Today, Funko unveiled the new POP Marvel: She-Hulk – Wong vinyl figure as part of their She-Hulk: Attorney at Law product lineup. The figure depicting the Master of the Mystic Arts is now on pre-order.
- Thor: Love and Thunder Products: One can’t embark on an epic cosmic journey without the proper gear. As Thor: Love and Thunder arrives on Disney+, voyagers can choose from a variety of new products inspired by the latest Marvel Studios film, including, Loungefly Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder Glow-in-the-Dark Cosplay Mini Backpack (Her Universe), Funko Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder – 2pk Thor & Mighty Thor (Target), Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder Strongest Avenger Cosplay Trucker Hat (Hot Topic), LEGO Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder The Goat Boat Building Kit (LEGO), and Marvel Studios’ Thor: Love and Thunder Toothgnasher and Toothgrinder Plush Goat Set (shopDisney).
- Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes: Players can gather ‘round the holotable in September for various promotional specials. Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes is celebrating Disney+ Day with an exclusive in-game calendar. New and returning fans can log in every day to get Iden Versio shards and additional rewards such as Ability Materials, Credits, and Training Droids from September 8 to October 1. Galaxy of Heroes is also offering 50% off its Hyperdrive Bundle, which unlocks 65 characters and 13 ships to a five-star level, as well as Core Gear, Ability Materials, Currencies, and Energy. This limited-time sale starts today and lasts for one week. Finally, new and returning players can celebrate the premiere of Andor on September 21 by logging in to receive free Cassian Andor shards.
- Disney Publishing Worldwide: Disney Publishing Worldwide will offer select discounted eBooks today through September 18, giving fans the opportunity to discover the stories behind their favorite Disney+ series, including Women of Walt Disney Imagineering and National Geographic’s COSMOS: Possible Worlds. To explore the worlds of your favorite Disney+ series even further in hardcover or e-book editions, check out Marvel’s Wandavision: The Art of the Series, Star Wars: Brotherhood, and The Art of Star Wars: The Mandalorian (Season Two).
*Excludes taxes, fees and port expenses of approximately $89–$202 per person depending on the itinerary selected (all amounts subject to change). Taxes, Fees and Port Expenses for all guests are not included and are due at time of final payment. Offer excludes suites and categories with restrictions (VGT, OGT and IGT). Offer only available to Disney+ subscribers who are residents of the U.S. and Canada. Disney+ subscriber can book up to two staterooms with this offer; two full-fare guests must stay in each stateroom. The Disney+ subscriber must be the primary guest on the reservation and must sail in one of the staterooms booked with the offer. Proof of Disney+ subscription required. If Disney+ subscription cannot be verified, reservation will be cancelled with applicable cancellation fees. Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotions. Valid on new and existing reservations. Offer is subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions. The number of staterooms allocated for this offer is limited. Stateroom accommodations for four or more guests are limited and based on availability at the time of booking. Offer valid through March 1, 2023
**Guests may be required to verify that they are a Disney+ subscriber by displaying their logged-in home screen on the Disney+ app via their phone to enter early and to receive special benefits at the parks. Please be sure to download the Disney+ app and sign in prior to arrival.
***shopDisney Free Shipping Promotion Restrictions: Valid September 8, 2022 (12:00 am PT) through September 8, 2022 (11:59 p.m. PT) on select, in-stock items purchased via phone orders and orders placed online at shopDisney.com. Not valid on purchases made at Disney Store retail and outlet locations or Disney Parks and Resorts locations. Free Shipping applies to Standard Delivery on orders sent to a single shipment address in the United States. Offer excludes Additional Shipping & Handling charges, D23 Memberships, gift wrap & gift boxes. Additional Shipping & Handling applies for select items or shipments to more than one shipment address. Merchandise subject to availability. Valid packing slip required for returns and exchanges. Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice. Void where prohibited.