By Nicole Nalty
It’s the song heard ’round the world—about the world! it’s a small world is celebrating its 50th year at Disneyland park and it’s not hard to see why: With stunning design by Mary Blair and Rolly Crump, music by the Sherman brothers, and character design and costume design by Marc Davis and Alice Davis, respectively, it’s no surprise that the classic attraction is a family favorite at Disney Parks around the world.
Think you’re a seasoned sailor of “the happiest cruise that ever sailed”? Cruise on and see if you can place these animated animals in their correct lands.
1. Don’t get a frog in your throat! Where can you find this reptile trio?
2. Where can you spot this striped specimen?
3. Hip-hip-hooray! Where can you find this fan favorite?
4. It’s okay to smile at this crocodile—once you find him!
5. This one’s black and white—do you know where to find this precious panda?
6. Water you waiting for? Guess where you can find this water buffalo!
7. BONUS ROUND: There’s a sneaky sea serpent that lives at it’s a small world—but you need to guess before you sea it!
1. FROGS: These three hopped on over to the Middle East and Asian Holiday area.
2. TIGER: While he’s no Rajah, you can find this tiger near Aladdin and Jasmine in the Middle East and Asian Holiday area, just after a depiction of the Taj Mahal.
3. HIPPO: You can’t miss this hippo in Adventure in Africa—keep an eye out after saying “Hakuna Matata” to our pals Timon, Pumbaa, and Simba.
4. CROCODILE: This croc lives in a tropical hideaway towards the end of Pacific Islands Paradise, just before the journey into the Spirit of America.
5. PANDA: You can find this panda in the Middle East and Asian Holiday area, right before saying hello to Mulan and Mushu.
6. WATER BUFFALO: After you spot our panda pal, look across the way to find the water buffalo in the Middle East and Asian Holiday area.
7. BONUS ROUND: Did we fool you? You can find this slithery sea serpent just outside of it’s a small world, along with many other terrific topiaries.