Add some Mickey Mouse joy to your Christmas tree with this Mickey Mouse felt ornament.
- D23 Mickey Mouse felt ornament template
- Black felt
- Red felt
- Hot glue gun
- 2 white buttons, each one about 1/2 inch diameter
- Satin ribbon or string, 8 inches long
1. Print our Mickey Mouse felt ornament template and cut out figures A and B.
2. Use the Mickey head template (figure A) as a guide to cut out Mickey’s head in black felt.
3. Use figure B as a guide to cut out the half-moon shape in red felt.
4. Apply glue to the back of the red felt and place it on top of the black felt so that the curved edge of the red felt sits perfectly along the curved edge of the black felt. Press down firmly on the red felt to help it stick.
5. Position the two white buttons onto the red felt as pictured and affix using hot glue.
6. Make a loop with the ribbon and affix to the top back of the ornament using a hot glue gun.