By D23 Team
A beloved holiday tradition, the annual company Christmas card was first introduced in the early 1930s and over time was designed by such Disney staff artists as Bob Moore and Tom Wood. D23 is delighted to share the Disney Company Christmas card from 1948 with our members this holiday season. Download the card below to spread holiday cheer to your friends and family.
8.5 x 11-inch white cardstock (printable)
4 x 4-inch square envelope(s)
1. Download and print out the greeting card image onto your cardstock.
2. Cut around the image, using the black line as your guide, to eliminate any white borders.
3. Fold each card horizontally, along the center.
4. Write your holiday greetings inside.
Address your envelope(s), affix a stamp, slip your card(s) inside, and send through the mail.
5. Holiday wishes, delivered!
NOTE: Cutting should be done by an adult.