Check out this sweet recipe from our friends at Ghirardelli. Don’t forget–D23 Members can receive 10% off any Ghirardelli purchase online or at Disney California Adventure park at Disneyland Resort, Disney Springs at Walt Disney World Resort, and Disney Studio Store and Ghirardelli Soda Fountain (next to the El Capitan Theatre in Hollywood!).
Makes about 4 dozen cookies
11 1/2 ounces Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 1/4 cups unsifted flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
½ teaspoon salt
1 cup walnuts or pecans, chopped (optional)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Stir flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, beat butter with sugar and brown sugar at medium speed until creamy and lightened in color.
- Add eggs and vanilla, one at a time. Mix on low speed until incorporated.
- Gradually blend dry mixture into creamed mixture. Stir in nuts and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoon onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 9 to 11 minutes or until golden brown.