The wait is over for Lofi Minnie: Chill, the second lofi volume featuring some of Minnie Mouse’s favorite Disney songs reimagined. Chill out to iconic hits like “When You Wish Upon a Star,” “Beauty and the Beast,” “We Don’t Talk About Bruno,” and more in a fresh new lofi vibe, available now across streaming platforms.
Lofi Minnie: Chill features 16 songs reimagined by some of the biggest names in lofi from around the world, including Jazzinuf, Team Astro, Sagun, eevee, and more (captivating 10 million+ monthly Spotify listeners collectively). The album is a musical journey through varied lofi influences, ranging from hip-hop and jazz to bossa nova. With soothing beats and uplifting melodies, these tracks are perfect for studying, creating, or unwinding.
On the pairing of Minnie and lofi music together for a second album, Tim Pennoyer, Enterprise Franchise Management said, “As Minnie Mouse is one of Disney’s most celebrated icons, she’s a source of comfort for so many around the world. Bringing listeners comfort, and a way to unwind, is a huge part of what makes lofi special, too. We saw those elements marry so well in the release of our first album, Lofi Minnie: Focus, that we knew we couldn’t stop at just one.”
“We’re so grateful to the brilliant lofi talent involved in this project,” Pennoyer continued. “None of this could be possible without them, and their styles are so nuanced that this album really has something for everyone while maintaining a consistent vibe throughout.”
Pennoyer concluded, “Many lofi music fans get in the zone by listening for hours, so we stacked 16 songs into Lofi Minnie: Chill for fans to get over an hour of listening with the first album combined. We’re just getting started on reimagining fresh new interpretations of Minnie Mouse like this and are so excited for people to see what she has in store.”
Listen to the Lofi Minnie: Chill album wherever you stream your music here.
- “Circle of Life” (The Lion King) – Team Astro
- “Colors of the Wind” (Pocahontas) – WYS
- “You’ll Be in My Heart” (Tarzan) – Jeff Kaale
- “I Won’t Say (I’m in Love)” (Hercules) – Gnarly
- “Reflection” (Mulan) – Philanthrope
- “Beauty and the Beast” (Beauty and the Beast) – Hippo Dreams
- “When You Wish Upon a Star” (Pinocchio) – Jazzinuf
- “The Bare Necessities” (The Jungle Book) – Pastels
- “Winnie the Pooh” (Winnie the Pooh) – Sagun
- “Chim Chim Cher-ee” (Mary Poppins) – Hoogway
- “Strangers Like Me” (Tarzan) – mommy
- “I’ll Make a Man Out of You” (Mulan) – Kerusu
- “When Will My Life Begin?” (Tangled) – Ruth de las Plantas
- “We Don’t Talk About Bruno” (Encanto) – Otelsa
- “Let It Go” (Frozen) – eevee
- “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” (Cinderella) – Made in M