Starting November 16, Jedi Knights, Padawans, Siths, and Dark Lords can join the light or the dark side in Tomorrowland at Disneyland park during Star Wars Season of the Force. In eager anticipation for the release of Star Wars: The Force Awakens and the future Star Wars-themed land, guests can be fully immersed in a galaxy far, far away with new experiences, character meet-and-greets, themed food, and more this holiday season.
Space travelers won’t want to miss these five new experiences during Star Wars Season of the Force:
- Hyperspace Mountain: Space Mountain has been reimagined as Hyperspace Mountain! Passengers are rocketed into an action-packed battle between Rebel X-wings and Imperial TIE fighters. This epic adventure includes new special effects and a new soundtrack inspired by the musical themes from the Star Wars films.
- Star Wars Launch Bay: Celebrate the entire world of Star Wars in Star Wars Launch Bay, located in the newly renamed Tomorrowland Expo Center. Meet famous and infamous Star Wars characters, play the latest video games, pick up out-of-this-galaxy merchandise, explore treasured memorabilia, and authentic replicas and more in this new, interactive space.
Don’t miss the Launch Bay Theater, where fans will hear directly from the creative minds behind the Star Wars saga in a short video that includes exclusive interviews with the directors, writers, producers, and other key crew members who continue to bring the saga to life.
- Star Wars: Path of the Jedi: “Star Wars: Path of the Jedi” connects iconic scenes from the saga in a new way to follow the journey of Luke Skywalker. Newcomers to the Star Wars film saga and dedicated fans won’t want to miss reliving these classic moments inside the Tomorrowland Theater.
- Star Tours—The Adventures Continue: Travel to the planet of Jakku, a desert planet located in a remote section of the Outer Rim Territories, on a new Star Tours—The Adventures Continue flight. Keep an eye out for some new characters, too!
- Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple: Opening December 8, young Padawans can face Darth Vader and Seventh Sister Inquisitor, a new villain from the popular Disney XD series Star Wars Rebels in a newly reimagined Jedi Training experience.
Hungry, you are? Be sure to stop by Galactic Grill for an all-new menu—whether you choose the dark or light, it’s sure to be a delicious delight! The dark side features fiery flavors, like the Darth Tamale, while the Force is strong with appetizing eats like the First Order Specialty Burger on the light side.
In addition to Star Wars Season of the Force, Disneyland Resort guests can look forward to annual holiday favorites including: A Christmas Fantasy parade, it’s a small world Holiday, and World of Color—Winter Dreams. The Disneyland Resort continues to dazzle during the holiday season with popular new favorites Paint the Night parade, Disneyland Forever fireworks, and World of Color—Celebrate!
From all of us to all of you, may the Force with you and Happy Holidays!