By Zach Johnson
Who will win the Mirrorball trophy?
Dancing with the Stars is (naturally) shaking things up for its highly anticipated Disney+ debut. Today, Disney+ announced the Season 31 celebrity cast and their professional dancing partners during a live appearance on ABC’s Good Morning America. The series, hosted by Tyra Banks and Alfonso Ribeiro, returns to the ballroom live on Monday, September 19, at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT, only on Disney+—and fan-favorite professional dancing partners Mark Ballas and Louis van Amstel will return this season!
The celebrities and professional dancers competing this season are as follows:
- Fitness model and actor Joseph Baena with partner Daniella Karagach
- Movie star Selma Blair with partner Sasha Farber
- Comedian, actor, and singer Wayne Brady with partner Witney Carson
- Good Morning America contributor and WABC-TV New York’s weather anchor Sam Champion, with partner Cheryl Burke
- TikTok star Charli D’Amelio with partner Mark Ballas
- Heidi D’Amelio (The D’Amelio Show) with partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Country star Jessie James Decker with partner Alan Bersten
- TV star Trevor Donovan with partner Emma Slater
- Daniel Durant (Oscar®-winning CODA) with partner Britt Stewart
- Teresa Giudice (The Real Housewives of New Jersey) with partner Pasha Pashkov
- Vinny Guadagnino (Jersey Shore) with partner Koko Iwasaki
- Cheryl Ladd (Charlie’s Angels) with partner Louis Van Amstel
- Jason Lewis (Sex and the City) with partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Drag queen superstar Shangela with partner Gleb Savchenko
- Platinum recording artist Jordin Sparks with partner Brandon Armstrong
- Gabby Windey (The Bachelorette) with partner Val Chmerkovskiy
As previously announced, Len Goodman, Carrie Ann Inaba, Bruno Tonioli, and Derek Hough will return as judges. After an impressive 30 seasons on ABC, Dancing with the Stars will move to its new home on Disney+, premiering exclusively in the U.S. and Canada this fall—making it the first-ever live series to debut on the streaming service!