By Zach Johnson
With a dash of pixie dust and a touch of magic, 14 celebrity and pro-dancer couples will compete for a third week as the magic of Disney returns to the ballroom for the 2020 season of Dancing with the Stars, airing Monday, September 28, at 8 p.m. ET/PT on ABC. The highly anticipated “Disney Night” episode will begin with a cold open featuring host Tyra Banks and celebrities taking the viewing audience inside their favorite Disney movies.
Want to see your favorite couples advance? Live votes (via ABC.com, the ABC app, and SMS/text) will occur each week during the live show in the ET/CT time zones. However, fans in all U.S. time zones may also vote within that window. With each subsequent episode, the live vote combined with the judges’ scores will be revealed during the show.
Judges Derek Hough, Carrie Ann Inaba, and Bruno Tonioli will have tough choices to make, and in a first for Dancing with the Stars’ “Disney Night,” one couple will be eliminated at the end of the show. The couples (along with their dance choices and songs) are as follows:
- Monica Aldama and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the waltz to “Part of Your World” from The Little Mermaid
- Carole Baskin and pro Pasha Pashkov dancing the samba to “Circle of Life” from The Lion King
- Kaitlyn Bristowe and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the foxtrot to “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana
- Vernon Davis and pro Peta Murgatroyd dancing the quickstep to “Be Our Guest” from Beauty and the Beast
- Anne Heche and Keo Motsepe dancing the quickstep to “Zero to Hero” from Hercules
- Skai Jackson and pro Alan Bersten dancing the jive to “Almost There” from The Princess and the Frog
- Justina Machado and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Charleston to “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” from Mary Poppins
- AJ McLean and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the quickstep to “Prince Ali” from Aladdin
- Jeannie Mai and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing the Viennese waltz to “Married Life” from Up
- Jesse Metcalfe and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the jive to “King of New York” from Newsies
- Nelly and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the foxtrot to “It’s Alright” from Soul
- Nev Schulman and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Argentine tango to “Angelica” from Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides
- Chrishell Stause and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing the waltz to “A Dream Is a Wish Your Heart Makes” from Cinderella
- Johnny Weir and pro Britt Stewart dancing the rumba to “Reflection” from Mulan
Dancing with the Stars episodes can be viewed the next day on demand and on Hulu.