So many D23 EXPO shopping experiences to choose from, and so little time!
Plus there are presentations… Autograph signings… Concerts… What’s a retail-minded Disney fan to do?
The brand-new StorePass will let you spend more of your time shopping—not waiting in line for entry to the most sought-after stores at D23 EXPO. A very limited quantity of D23 EXPO 2015 StorePass tickets will be available and will offer priority entry to Disney Dream Store, Disney Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale.
Here’s how it works:
- Starting at 10 a.m., and while D23 EXPO StorePass tickets last, visit the StorePass desk located adjacent to the StagePass distribution area in Hall A.
- Choose one of the 30-minute shopping experience timeslots, held from 12–5 p.m.
- Present your D23 EXPO 2015 admission ticket to receive a StorePass ticket for the respective shopping experience location.
- Each person is limited to one StorePass ticket for each shopping experience location per day.
- Please arrive at the shopping experience location at least five minutes prior to the start of your assigned timeslot with your StorePass ticket.
- StorePass tickets are valid only for the timeslot printed on the ticket.
Note: There will be standby lines at all locations should a guest not receive a pass for that day.
StorePass makes your D23 EXPO shopping experience so easy that the hardest question becomes, “What are you going to buy?” Have fun answering that—and shopping—at D23 EXPO 2015!