New this year, guests will be admitted to the Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up shop based on a limited number of one-hour shopping windows. Based on availability, D23 Gold and Gold Family Members have the opportunity to sign up for a single one-hour window.
Walt Disney Imagineering is thrilled to extend the invitation to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members to shop at Mickey’s of Glendale at a special pop-up shop at Disney’s Contemporary Resort!
This store for cast members is home to Imagineering-exclusive items, in addition to popular Walt Disney Parks and Resorts merchandise. Plus, exclusive Walt Disney Imagineering limited-edition product will be available while supplies last.
New for 2018, all guests must register for complimentary one-hour shopping windows. Guests will not be admitted to the pop-up store outside of their confirmed window, or allowed to queue any earlier than 45 minutes before their scheduled time.
The shopping windows are as follows:
11 a.m.–12 p.m.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Only confirmed ticketed attendees will be able to enter the Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up shop during their shopping window. No late accommodations will be permitted.
- Confirmed attendees may enter the Mickey’s of Glendale queue 45-minutes prior to their shopping window. Any unofficial queues will not be honored and may result in revocation of shopping privileges.
- All confirmed attendees will have the opportunity to shop at the store on Saturday, June 9, 2018 if they arrive during their confirmed shopping window.
- Some items may be limited to one per person, while supplies last.
- D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets.
- Ticketed members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice.
- There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Disney’s Contemporary Resort during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, located at 4600 North World Drive, Orlando, Florida. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.
Let your friends—and us!—know you’re coming on Facebook!