By Andie Hagemann
We’re officially halfway to the holidays! Before you begin to deck halls in preparation for the most wonderful time of the year, our friends at the Disney Parks Blog unveiled a first look at the sumptuous Halfway to the Holidays treats available at Disneyland Resort and Walt Disney World Resort.
Stay tuned for additional announcements regarding the celebration.
Downtown Disney District
Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs (Available June 23-30)
- Christmas Dinner Corn Dog: A corn dog made with a turkey hot dog, hand-dipped in batter, rolled in panko crumbs, and served with a side of cranberry sauce for dipping
California Churro (Available June 23-30)
- Peppermint Churro: Churro rolled in crushed peppermint and drizzled with a mint frosting topped with peppermint candy pieces
Walt Disney World Resort
Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Gasparilla’s Island Grill (Available June 23-26)
- Very Merry Minnie Mouse Cupcake: chocolate cupcake filled with cookies and cream mousse and topped with ganache dipped buttercream, cookie ears, and a chocolate holiday bow
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge
The Mara (Available June 23-26)
- Peppermint Bark Cheesecake: Peppermint cheesecake with a chocolate cookie and peppermint crust and whipped vanilla panna cotta
Available at Various Outdoor Vending Locations at Disney Springs
- Gold Christmas Tree Popcorn Buckets: Popcorn is included with the purchase; only available while supplies lasts.
Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company (Available June 23-26)
These treats, at the Disney Springs locations, are available hot or iced, and can have some spirits added for those over 21 years old.
- Peppermint Mocha: Dark chocolate sauce, peppermint syrup, and whipped cream
- White Chocolate Gingerbread Latte: Combination of white chocolate sauce and gingerbread syrup topped with whipped cream
Note: All offerings are subject to change.