Makes 48 individual mini cheesecakes or 1 large cheesecake
1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup softened butter (packed), cut into small pieces
3/4 cup Stilton cheese, rind discarded and cheese crumbled
1 1/4 cup or 10 oz. cream cheese, softened (packed)
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sugar
2 large eggs
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
FOR SHORTBREAD CRUST:
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Blend together flour and sugar.
- Add butter and blend until mixture resembles coarse meal (it will not form a dough)
- Press into the bottom of 48 buttered mini muffin cups (1 3/4” x 1”) or transfer into buttered 9 1/2-inch springform pan and spread evenly and press into bottom.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes on the middle rack of the oven until pale golden.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Beat together crumbled Stilton, cream cheese, and sugar in a large bowl with mixer on low speed.
- Beat in eggs (add one at a time) beating well after each addition. Add flour.
- Beat in sour cream and vanilla until just blended.
- Pour filling over cooled crust in mini muffin cups or springform pan.
- Bake cheesecake in a water bath in the middle of oven for 30 minutes until puffed and pale golden around the edge.
- Transfer to rack and run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Chill covered, until cold, at least 4 hours, before serving.
As D23: The Official Disney Fan Club continues to celebrate 65 Years of the Disney Theme Park, we’ll be sharing more delicious recipes from the vault over the next few weeks. Some include:
Creamy Parmesan Mashed Potatoes at Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Tuna Burgers at Captain Hook’s Galley at Disneyland Park
Three Cheese Lobster Macaroni at Lumiere’s and Triton’s Disney Cruise Line
Chocolate Soda at Plaza Restaurant Magic Kingdom Park
French Toast with Fresh Berries and Mascarpone Cream at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park