- 8 cups peeled and diced Idaho potatoes, approximately 8 large potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place potatoes in a large stock pot with enough cold water to cover potatoes.
- Bring potatoes to a boil and reduce heat to low and continue cooking for 15 to 20 minutes or until potatoes are fork tender. Drain potatoes and place in large mixing bowl.
- Heat heavy cream and butter in a medium saucepan over low heat until butter is melted and warm.
- Carefully add the warm cream and butter mixture and the Parmesan cheese to the potatoes, then beat the potatoes with an electric mixer on low speed for 2 to 3 minutes or until blended.
- Add salt and pepper and increase speed to high and beat for another 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
As D23: The Official Disney Fan Club continues to celebrate 65 Years of the Disney Theme Park, we’ll be sharing more delicious recipes from the vault over the next few weeks. Some include:
Stilton Cheesecake at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Tuna Burgers at Captain Hook’s Galley at Disneyland Park
Three Cheese Lobster Macaroni at Lumiere’s and Triton’s Disney Cruise Line
Chocolate Soda at Plaza Restaurant Magic Kingdom Park
French Toast with Fresh Berries and Mascarpone Cream at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park