- 1 (9 oz.) can tuna
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, divided
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- Sweet pickle slices, to taste
- 4 unsliced hamburger buns
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Combine tuna, onion, celery, lemon juice, and 2 tablespoons mayonnaise in a medium bowl; set aside.
- Combine remaining 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise and ketchup in a small bowl; set aside.
- Slice bun horizontally into three equal slices. Spread bottom layer with mayonnaise-ketchup mixture, then top with sweet pickle slices. Make a double decker with middle bun slice and tuna. Repeat for remaining sandwiches. Wrap in aluminum foil and bake for 15 minutes. Serve hot.
As D23: The Official Disney Fan Club continues to celebrate 65 Years of the Disney Theme Park, we’ll be sharing more delicious recipes from the vault over the next few weeks. Some include:
Creamy Parmesan Mashed Potatoes at Chef Mickey’s at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
Stilton Cheesecake at Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Three Cheese Lobster Macaroni at Lumiere’s and Triton’s Disney Cruise Line
Chocolate Soda at Plaza Restaurant Magic Kingdom Park
French Toast with Fresh Berries and Mascarpone Cream at Tony’s Town Square Restaurant at Magic Kingdom Park