- Download and print out the bingo cards on 8.5”x11” white paper, be sure to “fit to page.”
- Randomly distribute cards to each player (up to 6 players).
- Have them look over their bingo cards to familiarize themselves with the movie scenes.
- Pop Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas on the TV and when a player recognizes scenes from the movie that match their bingo card, mark it!
- The first player to get 4 in a row wins the game.
Watch Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas two different ways (including a Sing-along Edition) when you bring it home today.