What you will need:
- Heavy printer paper
- Glue stick
- Download the game instructions
Kids, have a grown-up help you with the scissors and glue.
To make the game board:
- Print out the page onto heavy printer paper.
- Cut away the white paper around the board
- Securely tape the two pieces together where shown.
To make the game pieces:
- Print out the page onto heavy paper and cut along the solid lines.
- Fold along the dashed lines.
- Apply glue to the backs of the game pieces and press together.
- Fold open the base flaps to make a stand.
To make the die:
- Cut along the solid lines and fold along the dashed lines.
- Fold the tabs so when the die is assembled they are inside.
- Apply glue or tape as you assemble the die