By D23 Team
It’s impossible to forget the iconic opening of Beauty and the Beast! The stained glass window inspired us to create this colorful candle holder that’s a perfect project for the little ones and a fun gift for Beauty and the Beast fans! Don’t forget the flowers, chocolates, promises you don’t intend to keep…
- Glass candle (votive) holders—washed and dried
- Tissue paper in various colors
- Glue stick
- Battery-operated tea lights
1. Cut tissue paper into squares.
2. Apply a light layer of glue to the candle holder, one small section at a time, and immediately place tissue paper squares over the glue.
3. Repeat until the entire candle holder is covered in tissue paper. If any tissue paper sticks out past the lip of the candle holder, simply glue down or snip off with scissors.
4. Place a battery-operated tealight inside the candle holder.