During the Halloween season, Disney fans love watching and rewatching some of their favorite ghoulishly delightful films—but how well do you actually know these scary good classics? We’ve rounded up frightfully fun batch of trivia about characters from “regions beyond” to put your ghostly genius to the test. Do you feel a chill? It could be the spirits gathering—or, perhaps, you’re just anticipating a terrifying challenge!
1. In The Haunted Mansion film, the actress who voices Madame Leota also voices which Pixar character?
A) Colette from Ratatouille
B)Celia from Monsters, Inc.
C)Helen Parr from The Incredibles
D)Bo Peep from Toy Story
2. In the film Blackbeard’s Ghost, who did Blackbeard say condemned him to an afterlife in limbo until he performs a good deed?
A) his tenth wife
B) his great, great grandmother
C) the son of a rival pirate
D) an unknown sea witch
3. In the TV movie Tower of Terror, on what fateful night did lightning strike the elevator of the Hollywood Tower Hotel, trapping its riders as ghosts in the hotel?
A) Christmas Eve
B) The Autumn Equinox
C) Friday the 13th
4. For Lonesome Ghosts, what new invention did the Animation Deparment at The Walt Disney Studios create?
A) The Spectral-Vision camera
B) Glow-in-the-dark paint
C) The multiplane camera
D) Transparent paint
5. What does the Headless Horseman throw at the fleeing Ichabod Crane in “The Legend of Sleepy Hollow” segment of The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad?
A) A sword
B) A flaming jack-o’-lantern
C) A note with a ghostly warning
D) A rock
6. Which of these ingredients was needed for the spell to stop Kalabar in the Disney Channel Original Movie Halloweentown?
A) The sweat of a ghost
B) The tears of a ghost
C) The breath of a ghost
D) The ectoplasm of a ghost
7. In Hocus Pocus, for how many years has Thackery Binx’s spirit been trapped as a cat?
8. In Tim Burton’s The Nightmare Before Christmas, what part of Zero the ghost dog is decorated with a jack-o’-lantern?
A) On his collar
B) The end of his tail
C) The end of his nose
D) In his eyes
9. Which ghost from The Muppet Christmas Carol performs the song “It Feels Like Christmas”?
A) The Ghost of Christmas Past
B) The Ghost of Christmas Present
C) The Ghost of Christmas Future
D) The Ghosts of Jacob and Robert Marley
10. In Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales, who does Captain Salazar blame for his cursed ghostly existence?
A) Captain Barbossa
B) Elizabeth Swann
C) Will Turner
D) Captain Jack Sparrow
1. B) Celia from Monsters, Inc.
2. A) his tenth wife
3. D) Halloween
4. B) Glow-in-the-dark paint
5. B) A flaming jack-o’-lantern
6. A) The sweat of a ghost
7. D) 300
8. C) The end of his nose
9. B) The Ghost of Christmas Present
10. D) Captain Jack Sparrow