Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust, and Fear did their very best to make sure Riley kept all her special “core memories” intact in Disney•Pixar’s Inside Out. Preserve a favorite memory of your own by attaching a photo to our colorful Core Memories Photo Card!
8.5 x 11-inch white cardstock (printable)
8.5 x 11-inch printer paper
Favorite photo (make sure it’s one you’re willing to cut a bit smaller!)
Pencil or pen
- Download and print out the greeting card image (Page 1 of 2) onto your cardstock.
- Cut around the provided grey line to remove any white border, leaving image intact.
- Fold horizontally along the center of the card (above Joy and friends).
- Print out the photo template (Page 2 of 2) onto a sheet of printer paper and cut around the black outline.
- Make sure the image you want to preserve from your photo fits inside the boundary of the template. Then, turn your photo over, place template on the back of the photo, and trace around the outline of the template with your pencil or pen.
- Cut your photo, using the trace marks as your outline.
- With your glue stick, apply glue to the back of your newly cut photo, and attach it to the front of your Core Memories card (where it says “Place Image Here”). Let dry.
- Display with your other holiday cards; write a message inside and give to a friend or family member; or use it as a picture frame!
NOTE: Cutting should be done by an adult.