This sweet drink, made with white chocolate chips and tinted with food coloring, is inspired by the mysterious blue beverage Aunt Beru made for Luke Skywalker while chiding him to eat his vegetables in Star Wars: Episode IV A New Hope.
- 4 cups of your favorite kind of milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Blue food coloring
- Optional: whipped cream
- Optional: blue candy sprinkles
- In a medium-sized saucepan, stir together milk, vanilla extract, and white chocolate chips. Add drops of blue food coloring one at a time until mixture is desired shade of bantha milk blue.
- Cook over low heat, stirring constantly until white chocolate chips have melted.
- Remove from heat and pour immediately into mugs. Optional: top with whipped cream and blue candy sprinkles.