Aunt Jemima Pancake House Restaurant in Frontierland at Disneyland from August 9, 1955 to January 1962. Became Aunt Jemima’s Kitchen (July 17, 1962 to 1970), Magnolia Tree Terrace (1970 to 1971), and then River Belle Terrace. In the early days of Disneyland, Aunt Jemima herself would greet guests outside her restaurant. Her cheerful disposition made her a well-loved fixture in Frontierland. The restaurant was operated by Quaker Oats from 1955 to 1967, then Disneyland took over the operation until 1970, though Quaker Oats remained as a sponsor.