What You Will Need:
- Heavy printer paper
- Clear tape
- Curling ribbon
- Hole punch
Kids, have an adult help you with the scissors.
How to Make the Boxes:
- Download and print onto heavy paper.
- Trim along the solid lines.
- Fold along the dashed lines.
- Place a treat or surprise in the center, fold the shorter flaps in, and secure with tape. Fold the longer tabs to meet at the top, and use a hole punch to make a hole in the tabs. Thread curing ribbon through the hole to secure the outer tabs to finish the box.
- Trim out the gift tag along the solid line, use a hole punch to punch the hole, and thread the gift tag onto the ribbon to attach.