We’ve just gotten our first gift of the season—three of them, actually. A trio of star-studded TV specials are coming to ABC and Disney Channel, beginning Thursday, November 29. Not only will the TV events bring the sights and sounds of the holidays at Disney parks right to your home, but they’ll also feature exclusive looks at upcoming attractions and experiences coming to the Disneyland and Walt Disney World Resorts. Here’s what we know about the three specials:
The Wonderful World of Disney: Magical Holiday Celebration—Thursday, November 29 (9–11 p.m. EST on ABC and on the ABC app)
Jordan Fisher—singer, songwriter and Dancing with the Stars: Juniors host—and Modern Family’s Sarah Hyland host the magical two-hour event from the Walt Disney World Resort and Disneyland Resort. Jesse Palmer returns as Disneyland host for this star-studded prime-time celebration chock full of musical performances, special appearances and, of course, Disney holiday magic—including an incredible castle-lighting spectacular from Disney Parks around the globe from Florida and California to Paris, Shanghai, and Hong Kong.
Musical performances include:
- Multi-Grammy® Award-winning superstar Gwen Stefani lights up the night with “Feliz Navidad.”
- Grammy Award-winning singer, songwriter Meghan Trainor performs a medley of her hits.
- CMA Award-winning country artist Brett Eldredge, joined by Meghan Trainor, sing the classic holiday duet “Baby, It’s Cold Outside” from Eldredge’s album Glow.
- Andrea Bocelli shares his unmistakable voice, singing a Christmas classic; then Andrea is joined by his son, Matteo Bocelli, to perform their beautiful new duet, “Fall on Me,” from Disney’s The Nutcracker and the Four Realms.
- Jordan Fisher performs his Christmas hit, “Come December.”
- Grammy Award-nominated artist Aloe Blacc performs his debut single, “I Got Your Christmas Right Here,” from his first-ever holiday album, Christmas Funk, out November 9.
- American Idol winner Maddie Poppe sings “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas.”
- Chart-topping, breakout music group Why Don’t We performs a medley of the classic “Silent Night” and their original holiday song “Hey Good Lookin.”
Disney Parks Presents a 25 Days of Christmas Holiday Party (Friday, November 23, in the DisneyNOW app and Saturday, December 1, from 8–8:30 p.m. EST on Disney Channel)
Jordan Fisher joins Disney Channel’s Coop & Cami Ask the World stars Ruby Rose Turner and Dakota Lotus for this festive half-hour special featuring star-studded musical performances and special appearances by Disney Channel stars Booboo Stewart (Disney’s Descendants 3), Kylee Russell (Disney Channel Original Movie ZOMBIES), Sadie Stanley (Disney Channel Original Movie Kim Possible) and Sean Giambrone (Disney Channel Original Movie Kim Possible, ABC’s The Goldbergs). Viewers can go behind the scenes of Lightning McQueen’s Racing Academy with Stanley and Giambrone before Lightning and the Cars-themed experience races into Disney’s Hollywood Studios at Walt Disney World in spring 2019.
Musical performances include:
- Gwen Stefani sings the holiday classic “Let It Snow.”
- Brett Eldredge performs “It’s Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas.”
- Disney Channel’s Andi Mack star Asher Angel rocks out to “Last Christmas.”
- Disney Channel’s ZOMBIES star Meg Donnelly brings tropical cheer with her performance of “Mele Kalikimaka.”
Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade (Tuesday, December 25, from 10 a.m.–12 p.m. EST, 9–11 a.m. CST/MST/PST; airtimes vary, check listings, on ABC and on the ABC app)
Who doesn’t love a Disney Christmas Parade? Hosts Jordan Fisher and Sarah Hyland share a magical holiday tradition—the Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade—with families around the globe. Co-hosted by Jesse Palmer, the celebration will be merrier than ever before, bringing together the adored Christmas Day parade, special musical performances, surprise celebrity guests, and heartwarming family stories to celebrate the most wonderful time of the year. Joining the festivities as parade correspondents are Freeform’s grown-ish actor Trevor Jackson and star of Freeform’s upcoming series Good Trouble, Cierra Ramirez.
Musical performances include the following:
- Gwen Stefani performs “Winter Wonderland” from her Christmas album, You Make It Feel Like Christmas.
- Brett Eldredge sings the holiday classic “Do You Hear What I Hear?”
- Andrea Bocelli sings the incredibly moving “Ave Maria”; then Andrea is joined by his son, Matteo Bocelli, to perform “White Christmas.”
- Host Jordan Fisher performs “This Christmas.”
- Aloe Blacc performs “Tell Your Mama” from his first holiday album, Christmas Funk, out November 9.
- Freeform’s Marvel’s Cloak & Dagger star and Hollywood Records artist Olivia Holt sings a holiday tune.
- American Idol winner Maddie Poppe celebrates the season with “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree.”
- Disney’s dynamic a cappella group DCappella performs the popular Christmas hit “Last Christmas.”
- Why Don’t We performs “Kiss You This Christmas” from their holiday album, A Why Don’t We Christmas.
Disney Parks Magical Christmas Day Parade airs as part of Disney|ABC’s company-wide 25 Days of Christmas programming event—and it’s a tradition that we’ve long held dear. Stay tuned for more details as they’re announced!