This pomegranate sugar scrub will make any girl look and feel as pretty as Sleeping Beauty, scrubbed fresh to start the day anew pretty as a princess. It also makes a great holiday gift!
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 4 tbsp. fresh pomegranate juice
- A few drops of pomegranate essential oil (available online)
- Small jelly or mason jars
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar and coconut oil until well combined. If the coconut oil has solidified, heat in a microwave-safe bowl 20 seconds at a time until the oil liquefies.
- Add pomegranate juice and oil to the sugar mixture, and mix until juice and oil are evenly distributed throughout.
- Optional: Spoon sugar scrub mixture into small jelly or mason jars. Screw cap on tightly, and decorate jar as you wish.