This classic party game invites to add the perfect finishing touch to Mickey’s iconic costume.
- Print the document on sheets of 8.5” x 11” paper in landscape mode. Be sure to click “scale to fit” in your printer settings.
- Follow the grey dotted lines to cut out Mickey’s bow ties.
- Take the eight (8) pieces of Mickey and match them up. (Pro tip: cut the white boarder off on the bottom and left sides of all the right pieces, and the bottom off on all the left pieces for a more polished finish.)
- Using scotch tape, tape the pieces together on the back.
- Tape the completed Mickey to a wall or back of a door.
- Apply double-sided tape, or scotch tape, to each of Mickey’s bow ties.
- Hand out bow ties to each guest. We recommend the guest write their name on the back.
- Place a blindfold over the eyes of the guest who is going first, then spin them in place five (5) or so times then let them try to stick their bow tie on Mickey.
- The guest who gets his or her bow tie closest to the red dot on Mickey wins!
Click here to download.