The uplifting impact that Disney characters and stories have on kids and families is especially important this time of year. Make like Santa Claus and deliver some Disney holiday magic by printing out these colorful cards, signing your best wishes, and giving them to a local children’s hospital or military care-package organization.
8.5 x 11-inch white cardstock (printable)
4 x 4-inch square envelope(s)
- Download and print out the greeting card images (Page 1) onto your cardstock.
- Cut around each image, using the black line as your guide, to eliminate any white borders.
- Fold each card horizontally, along the center (above the images of Mickey and friends).
- Write your holiday greetings inside and drop off at your local charity!
Address your envelope(s), affix a stamp, slip your card(s) inside, and send through the mail.
- Holiday wishes, delivered!
NOTE: Cutting should be done by an adult.