Can you believe it’s our last D23 Days of Christmas day? Thank you so much for spending some time with us this holiday season. As our final craft, we’re helping get you ready for the yearly visit from the big guy himself: Santa Claus!
With this vintage-inspired Santa Cookie Placemat, Cup, and Coaster—designed by D23 and featuring Tinker Bell, Mickey Mouse, and Pluto—Santa will feel right at home… before he has to dash off to his next stop, of course.
Happy Holidays from all of us at D23: The Official Disney Fan Club!
8.5 x 11-inch white cardstock (printable)
Tape or glue stick
Medium-size cup or glass
- Download and print out your Santa Cookie Placemat, Cup, and Coaster sheets (Pages 1 and 2) onto your cardstock.
- Using scissors, cut along each image’s black outline.
- Display your placemat where you’re planning to leave out Santa’s milk and cookies (and some carrots for the reindeer, if you’re feeling especially festive).
- Wrap the cup decoration (from Page 2) around your cup or glass. If it’s not too big, apply glue to the shorter tab (marked by a dotted line) on the left-hand side, and close the two ends at the back of the cup—affixing them together to form a sleeve. (If the decoration is a little too long, feel free to trim to size.)
- When the big night comes, set your tray of cookies on top of the placemat (you could even use the Mad Hatter Top Hat Cookie Tray from Day 22!) and set the cup of milk, with its sleeve, on top of the round coaster from Page 2.
- Lie in bed and listen for the clatter of reindeer hooves…