This year, instead of thanking Santa with milk and cookies, why not make him some peppermint candy cane pops? Be sure to make a few extra batches for the reindeer—all are sure to love this easy, no-bake treat!
- 1 ¼ cup crushed mini candy canes, divided
- 2 pounds white chocolate chips
- Optional: peppermint extract
- 4-inch lollipop sticks
- Place candy canes in a re-sealable sandwich bag, and crush into quarter-inch chunks. Set aside.
- Lay wax paper on a cookie sheet then arrange on the wax paper two mini candy canes in the shape of a heart. Position lollipop stick between the two halves of the heart so that the stick runs through the entire heart right down the middle. Lay out as many hearts as you’d like. Set aside.
- Melt white chocolate chips in a double boiler. Once chocolate is melted, pour 1 cup of the candy cane chunks into the chocolate. Optional: add a few drops of peppermint extract if desired.
- With a teaspoon, slowly spoon melted chocolate between the two halves of the candy cane hearts, making sure to completely cover the lollipop stick within the heart. Even out the surface as much as possible.
- Top each lollipop with the remaining crushed candy canes.
Place cookie sheet in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes or until lollipops firm up. Remove from cookie sheet, wrap each pop in cellophane, and leave a few out for Santa and his reindeer!