- 14 oz. of premade pizza dough
- Mozzarella cheese cut into 3/4” chunks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- Two cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. of finely chopped basil leaves
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Handful of small basil leaves for garnish
- Sweety Drop Miniature Peppers for garnish
- Rosemary for garnish
- Marinara for dipping
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Mix the olive oil and garlic together and set aside.
- Divide the pizza dough into equal-size pieces. You will need about 20 pieces to make the tree shape.
- Make a ball with the dough, and gently insert a piece of cheese into the center. Be sure to seal the cheese inside the dough so it will not escape while baking.
- Place the balls seam side down on a parchment-covered cookie sheet. Be sure to have them slightly touching each other.
- Brush the dough with the olive oil garlic mixture.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and immediately return to oven for about 3 minutes to toast the cheese.
- Sprinkle with the basil leaves and garnish with remaining ingredients.