By The D23 Team
For many years, The Walt Disney Company would send an annual Christmas card, often created by incredible Disney staff artists like Bob Moore and Tom Wood. After being introduced in the 1930s, it became a beloved holiday tradition—and more recently, we here at D23 have gotten into the spirit by offering our very own cards.
Designed by artist Joey Chou, this year’s cards feature adorable caricatures of Mickey Mouse, Pinocchio and the Blue Fairy, and more! Download the cards below to spread holiday cheer to friends far and near…
8.5 x 11-inch white cardstock (printable)
4 x 4-inch square envelope(s)
- Download and print out the greeting card images onto your cardstock.
- Cut around each image, using the black line as your guide, to eliminate any white borders.
- Fold each card horizontally, along the center.
- Write your holiday greetings inside.
Address your envelope(s), affix a stamp, slip your card(s) inside, and send through the mail.
- Holiday wishes, delivered!
NOTE: Cutting should be done by an adult.