Please note, these stencils are not for beginner pumpkin carvers. Kids, be sure to have an adult help you with the carving tools!
What you will need:
- Ready to carve pumpkin
- 5 x 11-inch white printer paper
- Decoupage or double-sided tape
- Optional: 8.5 x 11-inch white sticker paper (found in the scrapbooking section of craft stores)
- Download and print out this sheet of stickers onto printer paper or sticker paper.
- Using scissors, cut around each sticker (using its border as your guide).
- Attach to your pumpkin using decoupage, double-sided tape, or self-adhesive (if using sticker paper).
- Happy pumpkin carving!