D23 WALT DISNEY ARCHIVES 50TH ANNIVERSARY WEEK 3
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR: Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., dba D23 Worldwide, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-8440 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), at the time of entering you must be: [a] at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in your state of primary residence (whichever is older); and [b] a legal resident of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”). Entrants cannot be employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or of the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”), or members of their respective households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person, whether you have more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for any of the following (even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees): Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes. Each of the foregoing potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about July 6, 2020, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential winner (“Winner”) from among all eligible Entries received for the Entry Period. There will be a total of one (1) Winner in this Sweepstakes. The decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: The potential Winner will be notified via email to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. Before being declared a verified winner, potential winner must complete, sign, and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability & Publicity Release and a tax acknowledgement (“Affidavit”). At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner (if time permits) may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to initial email notification within two (2) business days after transmission of that email; [b] the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] the return of any other notification as undeliverable: [d] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility; [e] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the person in whose name the Address associated with the winning Entry is registered; [f] potential Winner’s failure to return the completed, signed and notarized Affidavit within five (5) business days of transmission and to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s request; [g] potential Winner’s failure to validly claim the Prize (as defined below) no more than three (3) days after verifying eligibility; and [h] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of any Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) prize (“Prize”) is available to be won.
Prize Description – Week 3 ARV Mickey Mouse ‘Theme Song’ Minnie’s Yoo Hoo” Sheet Music, The Art of Disney Costuming / Heroes, Villains, and Spaces Between, Walt Disney Archives Canvas “Walt and Pinocchio Puppet” color print, Archives Fan Cards (selection of Ten (10) fan cards produced by and for The Walt Disney Company), Walt Disney signed check – Bank of America check No. 1442 made out to “Cash” for the amount of $25 USD, with a memo description of “Personal Expenses.” $4,214.00
Prize is not redeemable for cash and neither is assignable nor transferrable. Any and all expenses associated with redeeming the Prize are not included and are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Any depiction of the Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect actual Prize won. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. If any portion of the Prize is not available for any reason, the Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another Prize of comparable or greater value, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any portion of the Prize not accepted by the Winner will be forfeited. Winner will be responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes associated with claiming the Prize. Winner will receive an IRS Form 1099-MISC reflecting the value of the Prize. Prize will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Prize will be delivered approximately ninety (90) days after the end of the Sweepstakes.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Winners (after July 15, 2020, and before August 30, 2020), send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: D23 WALT DISNEY ARCHIVES 50TH ANNIVERSARY WEEK 3 SWEEPSTAKES Winners List, 500 South Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-8440.