By D23 Team
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club produces one-of-a-kind events for a wide variety of Disney fans. From Lucasfilm to Disney Channel, Pixar to Disney Parks, our goal is to create exclusive experiences in small, medium, large, and super-size (like D23 Expo) formats across the country. We are constantly looking for ways to “keep moving forward,” as Walt said, and create better experiences for our members. Below are 10 helpful tips to provide insight into our D23 event policies and procedures.
1. Purchase D23 Gold Membership at least four days before event tickets go on sale. Begin your D23 Membership here!
2. Make sure you verify that your login information is correct on D23.com. You may have associated an email or a username to your account login. After logging in, double-check the profile page on D23.com to ensure your membership information is appearing correctly. Once on the event ticketing page, have all personal information ready to go (guests will have eight or twelve minutes to complete the checkout process)! To learn more about the event checkout process, click here.
3. Check event specifics, such as age and mobility requirements, prior to make sure all attendees are able to experience the event.
4. Double-check the event details before completing the checkout process! Some events are in multiple cities or have similar event titles. Once purchased, tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
5. If food is served at an event, all attendees must submit any food allergy requests at least two weeks prior to the event.
6. All guests must coordinate ticket purchasing with other D23 Members ahead of time. Be sure not to use a D23 Gold Member number in more than one tab or browser, as the system will not allow multiple authenticated sessions at one time, and you could lose your opportunity for tickets. Be sure to have correct spelling of friends’ names and confirmed availability. In addition, make sure that multiple D23 Members do not purchase tickets for each other and create duplicative tickets for the same event. As a reminder, tickets are strictly non-refundable and non-transferable.
7. A link will sometimes be provided in advance of the ticketing on sale time. At the published date and time, the page will allow guests the opportunity to purchase tickets while supplies last.
8. Guests must now bring tickets to check in at all D23 events. All confirmed attendees should think about the best access to a printer or mobile device when selecting delivery method at checkout.
9. Follow us on Twitter and turn on your push notifications for real-time announcements and updates. Once you've purchased tickets, keep an eye on your email! All important event updates will be communicated through the email provided during the checkout process.
10. Due to the unique customization of our events, be sure to arrive during the listed check-in window, as our experiences will begin on time and do not allow for late arrivals.