|Select Sunglass Hut stores||Early Access to Limited Edition Ray-Ban Sunglasses||Now through April 15|
Available exclusively to D23 Gold Members.
The future’s so bright, we gotta wear shades! D23 Gold Members can get early access, now through April 15, to Sunglass Hut’s limited-edition Disney design on the Ray-Ban adult “Justin” sunglasses! Two pairs are available—one has a black front, while the other is translucent—and both designs feature iconic expressions of Mickey Mouse on the temples and are imprinted with “A21” (for April 2021). All come with a red case, a Ray-Ban Disney box, and an authenticity card.
D23 Gold Member Early Access purchases must be made in-store at one of the retail locations listed below—and don’t forget to show them your D23 Gold Member card!
Sunglass Hut locations that are carrying the sunglasses are as follows:
- Walt Disney World – Sunglass Icon® at Disney Springs
- Walt Disney World – Island Supply at Magic Kingdom
- Walt Disney World – Sun Shades at Blizzard Beach
- Disneyland Resort– Sunglass Icon® at Downtown Disney
- Disneyland Resort – Disney California Adventure
Non-Disney Properties (beginning April 12)
- Times Square Flagship, New York, New York
- Macy’s Herald Square, New York, New York
- Orlando Vineland Premium, Orlando, Florida
- Orlando International Airport, Orlando, Florida
- Las Vegas Premium Outlets North, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Royal Hawaiian Center, Honolulu, Hawaii
Sunglasses will be available to the general public starting April 15.
No discounts can be applied to the sunglasses.
No phone orders accepted.
Limited availability in all locations.