D23 Presents: DISNEY SORCERER’S ARENA MALEFICENT SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. AN INTERNET CONNECTION IS REQUIRED AND CONNECTION FEES MAY APPLY.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
- SPONSOR: Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., dba D23 Worldwide, 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, CA 91521-8440 (“Sponsor”).
- ELIGIBILITY: To be eligible for this sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”), at the time of entering you must be: [a] at least 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in your state of primary residence (whichever is older); and [b] a legal resident of, and physically located within, the 50 United States or D.C. (collectively, “Territory”). Entrants cannot be employees of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary or affiliated companies, or of the advertising, promotional or fulfillment agencies of any of them (individually and collectively, “Entities”), or members of their respective households (defined as people who share the same residence at least three (3) months a year, whether related or not) or immediate families (defined as parents, children, siblings, step-parents, step-children, step-siblings and their spouses). Void where prohibited and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
- ENTRY: The Sweepstakes starts at 12:00 am ET, September 2, 2021 and ends at 11:59 pm ET, September 10, 2021 (“Promotion Period”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Time. Sponsor’s computer shall be the official timekeeper for all matters related to this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes will consist of (1) one distinct drawing (“Drawing”).
Drawing Entry Period Drawing Date
(on or about date)
1 12:00 AM ET, 9/2/2021 – 11:59 PM ET, 9/10/21 9/13/21
To enter, visit https://d23.com/entry/dsa-sweepstakes
(“Website”) and complete the entry form (“Entry”). You are solely responsible for notifying the Sponsor of a change in your email address (“Address”).
Entrants must have a valid in-game account in the mobile game Disney Sorcerer’s Arena (the “Game”), which can be downloaded on an iOS mobile device from the Apple App Store, or on an Android device from Google Play. It is free to download Disney Sorcerer’s Arena. To participate in this Sweepstakes, you must provide your Player ID from Disney Sorcerer’s Arena (“mobile game”). If you do not have a Player ID, go to https://smarturl.it/D23MaleficentSweeps to download the mobile game. To find your Player ID, open the game on your device; on the game’s main menu, tap your Player icon in the upper left corner. Your 8-character alphanumeric Player ID is then displayed in the upper right corner. You understand that Internet access and device data usage charges and any other charges imposed by your mobile plan and/or online service may apply when downloading and playing the game from your device. Contact your wireless carrier and/or check your mobile plan for data usage pricing plans and details.
Your Entry must be received during an applicable Entry Period. Normal internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service and/or mobile device may apply.
- LIMITATIONS: Entries are limited to one (1) Entry per person, per entry period, whether you have more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 3 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited. Neither the Entities, nor any of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, “Releasees”) are responsible for any of the following (even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees): Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, forged, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, irregular in any way, late, lost, misrouted, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized, unintelligible or otherwise not in compliance with these Rules; lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, internet service provider, Website or other connections; telephone availability or accessibility; miscommunications; failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines or technical failure; failed phone, computer hardware or software, failures, technical errors or difficulties; telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, human, mechanical, printing, production or technical errors or other causes. Each of the foregoing potential Entries will be disqualified, and any attempt by a person to use multiple email accounts to register more Entries than allowed by these Rules may result in disqualification at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
- WINNER SELECTION: On or about the “Drawing Date” indicated in the chart set forth above, Sponsor will randomly select one (1) potential “Grand Prize”winner and (5) “Runner-Up” winners (each, a “Winner” and collectivlely, “Winners”) from among all eligible Entries received during the applicable Entry Period. There will be a total of six (6) Winners; one (1) “Grand Prize” Winner and five (5) “Runner-Up” winners per Drawing in this Sweepstakes. The decisions of the Sponsor shall be final and binding. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during an applicable Entry Period.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION: On or about three (3) business days after the “Drawing Date” specified in the chart above, the potential Winner will be notified via email to obtain a mailing address as well as any additional required information or responses. At the sole discretion of the Sponsor, disqualification, forfeiture and the selection of an alternate Winner (if time permits) may result from any of the following: [a] potential Winner’s failure to respond to initial email notification within two (2) business days after transmission of that email; [b] the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts; [c] the return of any other notification as undeliverable: [d] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof of eligibility; [e] potential Winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the person in whose name the Address associated with the winning Entry is registered; [f] potential Winner’s failure to provide any required additional information upon Sponsor’s request; [g] potential Winner’s failure to validly claim a Prize (as defined below) no more than three (3) days after verifying eligibility; and [h] any other non-compliance with these Rules. In the event of any Prize forfeiture, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, award or not award the forfeited Prize to an alternate Winner.
- PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): One (1) “Grand Prize” Disney Gift Card eCard (subject to terms and conditions thereon) and five (5) “Runner-Up” Disney Gift Card eCard (subject to terms and conditions thereon) prizes (each, a “Prize” and collectively, “Prizes”) are available to be won; six (6) Prizes per Drawing.
- “Grand Prize” – One (1) Disney Gift Card eGift
- “Runner-Up” – Five (5) Disney Gift Card eCard
- “In-Game Prizes” – Maleficent Profile Frame, 2.3 Million Gold, 230 Gems, 230 Energy
Exact items awarded will be at the sole discretion of Sponsor. Prizes are not redeemable for cash and neither is assignable nor transferrable. Any and all expenses associated with redeeming a Prize are not included and are solely each Winner’s responsibility. Any depiction of a Prize is for illustrative purposes only and may not reflect the actual Prize won. Any difference between ARV and actual value will not be awarded. If any portion of a Prize is not available for any reason, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute that portion of the Prize with another Prize element of comparable or greater value, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by a Winner will be forfeited. Winners will be responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes associated with claiming a Prize. Prizes will be awarded provided a sufficient number of eligible Entries are received. Prizes will be delivered approximately ninety (90) days after the end of the Sweepstakes. The Disney Gift Card is redeemable for goods and services at participating Disney locations. Not refundable or redeemable for cash unless required by law. Not for resale. Issued by, and represents a legal obligation solely of, Disney Gift Card Services, Inc. Lost, damaged or stolen cards may be replaced only if original proof of purchase receipt and complete card number are provided. For card balance inquiries, call 1-877-650-4327 or visit disneygiftcard.com. For complete terms and conditions (including arbitration agreement), visit disneygiftcard.com.
All six (6) winners will receive their in-game prizes by redeeming within the Disney Sorcerer’s Arena mobile game, and for use within the game.
All valid entrants to the Sweepstakes also receive a digital Maleficent Talisman, redeemable within the Disney Sorcerer’s Arena mobile game, and for use within the game.
- WINNERS’ LIST: For the names of the Winners (after September 14, 2021, and before November 13, 2021), send an email to Corp.D23Events@Disney.com referencing D23 Disney Sorcerer’s Arena Sweepstakes – Winners List.