Tickets & Admission
On Site Services
Food & Retail
Families & Children
D23 Member Benefits
Presentations & Queues
Stagepass & Storepass
D23 Expo Policies
Hotels & Transportation
Discounts & Offers
Sponsor & Exhibitors
TICKETS & ADMISSION
Purchasing D23 Expo Tickets
Tickets in advance of the event will only be available online.You can purchase your tickets here.
You must complete the entire transaction process in order to reserve your ticket(s). PLEASE NOTE: Your transaction may time out and reset after 10 minutes. Limited quantities available. D23 Expo tickets will be distributed on a first come, first serve basis.
UPDATE (5/5/17): Saturday single-day tickets for D23 Expo 2017 are now sold out. Single-day tickets for Friday and Sunday, as well as three-day passes, are still available.
D23 Expo Ticket Delivery
D23 Expo tickets will be mailed to U.S. residents several weeks prior to the event. D23 Expo tickets purchased June 24 and onward will be available for pick-up at Will Call with a valid photo ID. All other online tickets will be available for pick-up at Will Call. Will Call is located at the Arena Box Office at the Anaheim Convention Center.
D23 Expo Ticket Discounts
Discounted tickets are available only to D23 Members. Click here to join today!
No group or military discounts are available for D23 Expo.
Present your ticket at the event entrance, and pick up your complimentary lanyard so you can have your ticket visible throughout the Expo. You do not need to register on site for the event. The QR Code on your ticket contains your name and email address. Present it at participating booths to receive additional information about exciting offers.
Will Call will be available for guests to pick up event credentials prior to D23 Expo starting on Thursday, July 13 at 10:00 a.m. Will Call is located at the Arena Box Office at the Anaheim Convention Center. Will Call hours of operation are as follows:
Thursday, July 13, 10:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Friday, July 14 – Saturday, July 15: 7:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, July 16, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
D23 Expo is held at the Anaheim Convention Center.
800 W. Katella Ave. Anaheim, CA 92802
Daily Event Hours are 9:00 a.m. – 7:00 p.m. (all Guests)
Public parking is available at the Anaheim Convention Center for a nominal fee. The convention center accepts Visa, Mastercard, and cash for parking. Please allow ample time for parking, as some lots may be off site and will have shuttle service to the convention center entrance. Your parking ticket is valid for one-time, same-day entry only, so in-and-out privileges are not allowed. Overnight parking is strictly prohibited at the Anaheim Convention Center.
Entry for the Show Floor and all stages is through the Anaheim Convention Center lobby. Upon arrival, follow signs and event staff directions for entry.
To ensure the safety of event attendees, all Guests will be required to go through a security screening process at the entrance of the event, including bag check and metal detection. Please allow ample time when planning your arrival.
ON SITE SERVICES
FOOD & RETAIL
Food and Beverage
No outside food, beverages, or coolers are allowed at D23 Expo. However, exceptions will be made for attendees with special dietary needs, including food allergies and baby food/formula.
Food and Beverage options will be available on site. Stay tuned for more details.
Shopping & Retailers
In addition to an expansive selection of Disney, Pixar, Star Wars, and Marvel merchandise, a large selection of collectors and retailers will also be offering shopping opportunities at D23 Expo.
Checks, Traveler’s Checks, and Money Orders
Traveler’s checks will be accepted at D23 Expo retail locations and box office, but checks and money orders are not accepted.
The D23 Expo accepts MasterCard, Visa, and American Express credit cards at various retail and box office locations. However, acceptable forms of payment may vary by participating partners and retailers.
Strollers and Wheelchairs
Strollers and wheelchairs are not available for rent. If you are bringing a stroller and would like to attend a seminar or presentation, there will be designated areas for parking your stroller. Please do not leave any valuables with your stroller, as the D23 Expo is not responsible for any personal items that are lost, stolen, or broken.
FAMILIES & CHILDREN
Please arrange in advance a meeting place and time in the event those in your party become separated. We are unable to page for separated party members. We suggest that you write your cell phone number on your child’s event credential in case your child becomes separated from you. Please visit D23 Expo Guest Relations in the lobby for assistance finding a lost child.
D23 MEMBER BENEFITS
D23 Charter Member Benefits
D23 Charter Members (who joined in 2009 and have maintained their Gold Membership status) will have access to a private lounge off the show floor, where they can relax and purchase food and beverages. Charter Members who are D23 Gold Members will be allowed to bring up to (one) guest into the lounge with them. Charter Members who are Gold Family Members will be allowed to bring up to (three) guests into the lounge with them. Members will be required to show Valid ID and active D23 Gold Membership Card to receive access into the lounge.
- Priority seating for presentations in Hall D23 and the D23 Expo Arena. There are a limited number of priority seats available to D23 Gold and Gold Family members in Hall D23 and the D23 Expo Arena during the weekend. These seats will be made available on a first come first serve basis via a separate line. D23 Gold Members may bring (one) Guest and D23 Gold Family Members may bring up to (three) Guests. All members of your party must be present at time of entry to the queue (no saving). Priority seating is limited at each Hall D23 and D23 Expo Arena session, and the priority queue will be closed one hour prior to the scheduled session start time or once capacity is reached, whichever is first. Should the priority queue reach capacity, D23 Gold Members will be directed to the general seating or stand-by queue, if available. Priority seating is not reserved seating, but allows first access to general admission seating.
- A complimentary Expo-exclusive print. All current D23 Gold and Gold Family Members will have the opportunity to redeem a special Expo-exclusive print. Guests may pick up this complimentary gift in Hall A during event weekend. Hours of redemption and more details regarding this special gift are forthcoming. Please note: You must redeem your gift in person during the designated hours of operation at D23 Expo 2017. One gift per membership card. This gift will not be made available or shipped out to any guests for any reason. A valid ID, your active Gold Membership Card and 2017 event ticket will be required for pickup.
- Special offers and discounts from Disney partners. A complete list of special offers such as member only discounts, gift with purchase opportunities, and exclusive merchandise will be made available to members within the D23 Expo 2017 Official Souvenir Guide, Mobile App, and on D23expo.com prior to the event. Examples of this year’s participating D23 Expo Disney Partners includes Havaianas, Ozobot, Steiff, and Thomas Kinkade. Members will be required to show Valid ID and active D23 Gold Membership Card to redeem these special offers. Offers are subject to change.
Remember to take your D23 Membership card with you to D23 Expo 2017 in order to take part in the above benefits. Benefits are for the one named D23 Gold or Gold Family Card-holder and will not be extended to card-holder’s guests, regardless of membership type, except as noted. As noted in all instances above, a valid ID will also be required.
Not a D23 Gold or Gold Family member? Visit D23.com/Join for more information. Please note: Your complete D23 Membership Kit, including membership card will arrive within an average of 3-4 weeks of purchase. Membership purchases made after June 1 risk not arriving in time for D23 Expo 2017. While at the event, you can also visit our D23 Fan Club Services window located outside near the D23 Expo Arena at the Anaheim Convention Center to take advantage of other Expo exclusives for D23 Gold Members!
PRESENTATIONS & QUEUES
Advance lineups for access to the Show Floor and Hall D23 (all Guests) will take place the evening prior to Friday, July 14 and Saturday, July 15. No overnight lineups will take place the evening prior to Sunday, July 16.
For Friday, July 14, lineups will begin on Thursday, July 13 at 10 p.m. For Saturday, July 15, lineups will begin on Friday, July 14 at 10 p.m. Upon arrival at the Anaheim Convention Center, please refer to signs and event staff members to direct you to the correct entrance for overnight or early morning queues.
For Sunday, July 16, the Show Floor and Hall D23 lineups will begin no earlier than 6 a.m. at the Grand Plaza area of the Anaheim Convention Center. To attend the presentations in Hall D23, enter through the main lobby and follow signs and event staff directions to the queue in Hall E.
Please do not bring anything that cannot easily be stored in a backpack or smaller-size bag since there is no place to store/check items until the Show Floor opens. Please do not leave items unattended. A concession stand offering a limited menu will be open in Hall E for your convenience. No re-entry is allowed, and all members of your party must be present (no holding space in line for others to join later).
The Hall D23 queue is located in Hall E at the south end of the convention center. To attend the presentations in Hall D23, enter through the main lobby and follow signs and event staff directions to the queue in Hall E. Recording devices will not be allowed at select Hall D23 presentations. An option to secure your camera or smart phone will be available for those presentations. Please check D23Expo.com or the D23 Expo mobile app for the most up-to-date information.
Presentations, Signings, and Scheduled Events
All schedules, presentations, and special guests are subject to change without notice. Signing opportunities and presentation seating are offered on a first-come, first-served basis.
STAGEPASS & STOREPASS
Back by popular demand, a limited number of StagePass tickets are available, at no additional charge, to guarantee seating at select sessions at D23 Expo Arena, Stage 28, and the Walt Disney Archives Stage. There will be standby queues at all stages should you not receive a StagePass for a session.
StagePass Distribution Hours
StagePass tickets will be distributed according to the schedule below.
Sessions starting prior to 11a.m.
Not Available (Proceed to stage.)
Sessions starting from 11 a.m. – 2:30 p.m.
Distribution starts at 9 a.m. (Until ticket inventory is depleted.)
Sessions starting at 3 p.m. & later:
Distribution starts at 12:30 p.m. (Until ticket inventory is depleted.)
How Does StagePass Work?
- To receive a StagePass please visit the StagePass Distribution Center located in Hall A.
- Select which session you wish to attend for the time block. Also select an alternate session in case tickets for your desired session are no longer available when you reach the ticket booth.
- Present your D23 Expo admission ticket to receive one StagePass ticket for your selected session.
- Arrive at the venue by 15 minutes prior to the start of the show with your StagePass ticket. If you do not arrive by this time, your seat will be filled by standby Guests.
- StagePass is not available for sessions taking place in Hall D23.
- Only one StagePass ticket can be issued per time block per Guest.
- Seating is filled on a first-come, first-served basis. StagePass tickets are not assigned to a specific seat.
A limited quantity of StorePass tickets will be available for priority entry to the following D23 Expo shopping locations: Disney Dream Store, Disney Store, and Mickey’s of Glendale. Guests are limited to one StorePass ticket, until inventory is depleted, for a single shopping location each day. There will be standby queues at all locations should you not receive a pass for that day.
How Does StorePass Work?
- Starting at 9 a.m., and while tickets last, visit the StorePass Distribution Center in Hall A.
- Choose one shopping location and your preferred 30-minute timeslot between 11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
- Present your D23 Expo 2017 admission ticket to receive a same-day StorePass ticket for your chosen shopping location.
- Arrive at the shopping location at least five minutes prior to the start of your assigned timeslot with your StorePass ticket.
- StorePass tickets are valid only for the timeslot printed on the ticket on the day the ticket is distributed.
D23 EXPO POLICIES
Alcoholic Beverage Policy
Alcoholic beverages are not sold and are not allowed at the D23 Expo.
Autograph Signing Policy
We ask that you bring no personal items to be signed. Artists will only sign event merchandise purchased on the day of the event. A valid D23 Expo receipt may be required as proof of purchase.
All event attendees—including adults—may attend the D23 Expo dressed as their favorite Disney, Marvel and Star Wars Characters. Attendees in costume must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Costumes should be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, or violent. Guests may wear masks. However, masks must not obstruct vision and eyes must be visible at all times.
Guests who dress like Disney Characters may not pretend or imply that they are an official Disney Character. Creating lines or collecting money for pictures and/or signed autographs is not permitted.
- Costumes should not drag on the ground.
Costumes should not contain sharp objects, pointed objects, or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
Costumes should not contain any weapons that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into the event unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards. The appropriateness of the guest costume will be determined by Disney in its sole discretion.
In keeping with our family-friendly atmosphere, and for health and safety reasons, D23 Expo enforces a dress code. Proper attire must be worn at all times, including shirts and appropriate footwear. Clothing with rude, vulgar, or offensive language or graphics is not permitted at any time. Admission to D23 Expo may be denied if clothing is deemed by D23 Expo management to be inappropriate. Comfortable clothing and footwear are recommended.
Pets are not permitted at D23 Expo, with the exception of guide, signal, or service animals (as defined by state and local laws).
Photography and videography may be prohibited at select venues, screenings and presentations. For the safety, security, and comfort of our guests, selfie sticks and drones are not allowed at D23 Expo.
D23 Expo is a non-smoking event. Smoking and e-cigarettes will only be allowed in designated areas.
HOTELS & TRANSPORTATION
Let us help you plan for your trip! Book your hotel reservations here to take advantage of special offers from nearby properties, specifically for our D23 Expo guests. Reserve your rooms today, and get ready for what is sure to be an unforgettable weekend of once-in-a-lifetime Disney experiences.
DISCOUNTS & OFFERS
D23 Expo Ticket Discounts
Discounted tickets are available only to D23 Members. Click here to join today!
No group or military discounts are available for D23 Expo.
Disneyland® Resort Theme Park Tickets
Our friends at Disneyland Resort are extending a special offer for discounted park tickets during your time at the Expo. Guests who purchase tickets to D23 Expo will receive a special link to purchase specially priced tickets to Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park. If you did not receive this notification, please email D23Expo@experient-inc.com with your ticket confirmation details and they will resend you the information.
Hotel Offers for D23 Expo Attendees
Take advantage of special hotel offers for D23 Expo attendees! See Hotel Accomodations for more information.
SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
For more information about becoming a D23 Expo exhibitor, please contact Wendy.L.Eike.-ND@disney.com.
If you are interested in sponsorship opportunities, or are a Disney Licensee or Partner Retailer, please contact Jessica.Chou@disney.com.