Round out the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company this year by visiting the heart of the magic with The Official Walt Disney Studios Tour—Presented by D23! The series of tours in October, November, and December will allow D23 Members to have the rare opportunity to enjoy a two-and-a-half-hour walking tour of The Walt Disney Studios. This exclusive experience includes a visit to Walt Disney’s office suite, the Walt Disney Archives, and Legends Plaza. Additionally, on weekend tours, you can get a glimpse of the Animator’s office exhibit only open on Saturdays for D23. You will also have the opportunity for your own private visit to the Archives where you may even run into someone from the Archives team!
Join your D23 tour guide on a stroll through the original animation building, where beloved animated films—including Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, and The Jungle Book—were created. See the historic soundstages used for filming such Disney live-action movie classics as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Mary Poppins, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2. And explore the beautiful Legends Plaza, which honors those who have made significant contributions to the Disney legacy. Many guests will also recognize exterior spaces on the Studio Lot, which have been featured in productions from The Mickey Mouse Club and The Absent-Minded Professor to Saving Mr. Banks, Muppets Most Wanted, and ABC’s black-ish!
Then, explore the rich legacy and historical collections of The Walt Disney Company during a tour of the Walt Disney Archives. To complete this epic experience, take a tour of Walt Disney’s restored 3H office suite, filled with original furnishings, awards, and items from the master showman’s personal collection. Upon exiting the suite, all guests will receive an exclusive gift to commemorate this memorable experience…
Guests will also have the opportunity to shop at the Disney Studio Store and Employee Center to purchase items that are only available on the Studio Lot!
Please Be Advised: Masks are recommended for all members of your touring party. Please make sure to bring a mask to your tour as they will not be provided at the Studio. Once you arrive on the Studio Lot, we will communicate the current rules for wearing your mask.
Check-in will begin outside the Hyperion Bungalow at The Walt Disney Studios 30 minutes before your tour. Please do not arrive early.
- D23 General and Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- One ticket must be under the name of the purchasing member and one must be under the guest’s name. Each guest attending the tour must have a ticket in their name and in their possession for entry.
- If you only purchase one (1) ticket, you may not bring a guest to the tour. If you purchase 2 tickets, one ticket should be under the member’s name and one ticket should be under the guest’s name. Please do not enter the member name for both tickets. Any guest that arrives that does not have a ticket in their name will not be allowed onto the Studio Lot.
- D23 Members will be required to provide their full first and last name, as well as for their guest when purchasing tickets. Only the exact names provided when purchasing tickets will be permitted to enter for the tour.
- Due to the popularity of this experience, D23 members are eligible to purchase tickets for one (1) Official Walt Disney Studios Tour each calendar year.
- Children under the age of 10 are not able to partake in this experience.
- All guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event.
- D23 Members will be required to enter their D23 membership login details when purchasing tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card, tickets, and photo ID may not be admitted to the event. Membership card may be a physical card or a digital membership card found in the D23 App.
- D23 members who do not bring their photo IDs and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 members must be present, or guests will not gain admittance to the event.
- Please note: The Walt Disney Studios is a working studio lot. We reserve the right to alter the tour itinerary at any time due to work activity on the lot. All D23 events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECVs) will not be permitted inside Walt Disney’s office suite. Guests will need to provide their own wheelchair to be accommodated in this space.
- Photography is permitted in most locations of the tour, but recording of any kind, including video recording, is not permitted at any time on the tour. Flash photography is not permitted in the Archives or Walt Disney’s office suite.
- You will be allowed onto the Studios Lot only 30 minutes prior to your confirmed tour. Early arrivals will be asked to return at the correct entrance time.
All D23 events are subject to change without notice. All ticket sales are final. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds regardless of reason (including, without limitation, due to illness, change in travel plans, etc.) and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED – Permission to Film/Photograph/Record: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises for the event, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its parent, affiliated, and subsidiary companies, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively “Producer”) to photograph and make sound recordings of you and any children accompanying you (as may be applicable) and to use such photographs and recordings throughout the universe, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever in all known and hereafter existing media and in any language in perpetuity. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.