Celebrate the return of The Official Walt Disney Studios Tour – Presented by D23! D23 Members have the rare opportunity to enjoy a two-and-a-half-hour tour of The Walt Disney Studios. This exclusive experience includes a visit to Walt Disney’s office suite, Legends Plaza, and the Walt Disney Archives. Additionally on weekend tours, an Archivist from the Walt Disney Archives will join the tour and share the rich history of this amazing department.
Join your D23 tour guide on a stroll through the original Animation building, where beloved animated films, including Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, and The Jungle Book, were created; see the historic soundstages used for filming such Disney live-action movie classics as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Mary Poppins, Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl, and Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2; plus explore the beautiful Legends Plaza, which honors those who have made significant contributions to the Disney legacy. Many guests will also recognize the exterior spaces on the lot, which have been featured in productions from the Mickey Mouse Club and The Absent-Minded Professor to Saving Mr. Banks, Muppets Most Wanted, and ABC’s black-ish!
Then, explore the rich legacy and historical collections of The Walt Disney Company during a tour of the Walt Disney Archives. To complete this epic experience, take a tour of Walt Disney’s restored 3H office suite, filled with original furnishings, awards, and items from the master showman’s personal collection. Upon exiting the suite, all guests will receive an exclusive gift to commemorate this memorable experience.
All guests will also have the opportunity to shop at the Disney Studio Store and Employee Center and purchase items only available on the Studio lot!
Please Be Advised: All guests will be required to wear face masks upon entering the Walt Disney Studio Lot and for the entire duration of the tour. All guests will need to provide proof of either (a) confirmation that you have been fully vaccinated (two weeks since a single-dose vaccine, or two weeks since the second dose of a two-dose vaccine) or (b) a negative PCR test for COVID-19 (taken within 48 hours of arrival at the Studios) or (c) a Rapid Test taken 24 hours prior to your tour. Additional details regarding face covering guidelines below.
GENERAL AND GOLD MEMBERS:
August 11, August 18, August 25, September 1, September 15, September 22, October 6, October 13, October 20, October 27
Tours will take place at The Walt Disney Studios at 1 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. Check-in will begin outside the Hyperion Bungalow at The Walt Disney Studios 30 minutes before your tour.
GENERAL AND GOLD MEMBERS:
August 12, August 19, August 26, September 2, September 16, September 23, October 7, October 14, October 21, October 28
Tours will take place at The Walt Disney Studios at 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m., and 10:30 a.m. Check-in will begin outside the Hyperion Bungalow at The Walt Disney Studios 30 minutes before your tour.
GENERAL AND GOLD MEMBERS:
August 20, October 22, November 5
Tours will take place at The Walt Disney Studios at 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 1:30 p.m., 2 p.m., and 2:30 p.m. Check-in will begin outside the Hyperion Bungalow at The Walt Disney Studios 30 minutes before your tour.
- D23 General and Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Due to the popularity of this experience, D23 Members are eligible to purchase tickets for one Official Walt Disney Studios Tour each calendar year.
- Children under the age of 10 are not able to partake in this experience.
- Children should be supervised. Guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a guest ages 18 or older.
- D23 Members who do not bring their photo IDs and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- Please note, the Walt Disney Studios is a working studio lot. We reserve the right to alter the tour itinerary at any time due to work activity on the lot. All D23 events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECVs) will not be permitted inside Walt Disney’s office suite. Guests utilizing a wheelchair will need to transfer to a wheelchair supplied by the Walt Disney Archives.
- Photography is permitted in most locations of the tour, but recording of any kind, including video recording, is not permitted at any time on the tour. Flash photography is not permitted in the Archives or Walt Disney’s office suite.
- All guests will be required to wear masks or face coverings upon entering the Walt Disney Studio Lot and for the entire duration of the tour. Non-compliance by any guest in the party will exclude them from taking the tour. Guests must provide their own disposable or reusable face coverings. Face coverings must
- Be made with at least 2 layers of breathable material
- Fully cover the nose and mouth and secure under the chin
- Fit snugly but comfortably against the side of the face
- Be secured with ties or ear loops and allow the guest to remain hands-free
- All guests will need to provide proof of either (a) confirmation that you have been fully vaccinated (two weeks since a single-dose vaccine, or two weeks since the second dose of a two-dose vaccine) or (b) a negative PCR test for COVID-19 (taken within 48 hours of arrival at the Studios) or (c) a Rapid Test taken 24 hours prior to your tour. All tests must be lab based. NO IN-HOME TESTS WILL BE ACCEPTED. Tests will not be provided at the Studios.
- Proof can be the original card, a photo of the front AND back of the vaccination card, or an official digital record of vaccination. QR codes alone will not be accepted at this time.
- Tour guides will be checking vaccination records prior to commencement of the tour.
- Non-compliance by any guest in the party will exclude them from taking the tour.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at The Walt Disney Studios during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Disney”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Disney.