D23 Members have the rare opportunity to enjoy a two-and-a-half-hour tour of The Walt Disney Studios. This exclusive experience includes a visit to Walt Disney’s office suite and Archives.
Tours will take place at the Walt Disney Studios at 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 10 a.m., 10:30 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1 p.m., 1:30 p.m., and 2 p.m. Check-in will begin outside the Hyperion Bungalow at The Walt Disney Studios 30 minutes before your tour.
Available to Gold and Gold Family Members
You will be required to show a photo ID. Members will be required to show their D23 Membership Card.
Join your D23 tour guide on a stroll through the original Animation building, where beloved animated films (including Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp, and The Jungle Book) were created; see the historic soundstages used for filming such Disney live-action movie classics as 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea, Mary Poppins, and Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl; plus explore the beautiful Disney Legends Plaza, which honors those who have made significant contributions to the Disney legacy. Many guests will also recognize the exterior spaces on the lot, which have been featured in productions from the Mickey Mouse Club and The Absent-Minded Professor to Saving Mr. Banks, Muppets Most Wanted, and ABC’s black-ish!
Then, explore the rich legacy and historical collections of The Walt Disney Company during a tour of the Walt Disney Archives and Walt Disney’s restored 3H office suite, filled with original furnishings, awards, and items from the master showman’s personal collection. Upon exiting the suite, all guests will receive an exclusive pin to commemorate this memorable experience.
Guests will also have the opportunity to shop at the Disney Studio Store and purchase items only available on the Studio lot!
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Due to the popularity of this experience, D23 Gold and Gold Family Members are eligible to purchase tickets for one Official Walt Disney Studios Tour each calendar year.
- Children under the age of 10 are not able to partake in this experience.
- Only confirmed ticketed attendees will be able to enter The Walt Disney Studios on January 13, 2018.
- D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets.
- Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice.
- There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Electric Convenience Vehicles (ECVs) will not be permitted inside Walt Disney’s office suite. Guests utilizing a wheelchair will need to transfer to a wheelchair supplied by the Walt Disney Archives.
- Photography and video recording will be permitted during portions of the tour, but flash photography and recording of any kind will not be permitted inside Walt Disney’s office suite.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at The Walt Disney Studios during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at The Walt Disney Studios, located at 500 S. Buena Vista Street, Burbank, California. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.