A reservation is required for this complimentary opportunity and space is limited. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets.
Join the D23 Team in beautiful Raleigh, for a complimentary member mixer that includes light refreshments and the chance to mingle with your fellow Disney fans! The mixer will take place after the Annual Meeting of Shareholders at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts. This complimentary event is available to D23 Gold and Gold Family Members.
GOLD AND GOLD FAMILY MEMBERS: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER FOR THIS SPECIAL D23 MEMBER MIXER IN RALEIGH, N.C.!
The event will begin at 2 p.m. at the Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, N.C. Check-in will begin at 1:30 p.m.; please do not arrive before 1:30 p.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a space for themselves and one (1) guest for the D23 Member Mixer. D23 Gold Family Members may reserve a space for themselves and up to three (3) guests for the D23 Member Mixer.
- All guests under age 18 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to attend this D23 event.
- Children under 3 years of age do not need a ticket for admission
- D23 Members attending must bring their photo ID and event tickets or they will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present for their guests to gain entry to the event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts in Raleigh, N.C. during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Disney”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Disney.