On the evening of the 35th anniversary of Epcot, a group of D23 Gold and Gold Family Members have the chance to attend an intimate behind-the-scenes, progressive dinner taking place at a variety of private venues throughout Epcot. The multi-course meal will highlight fan-favorite foods found throughout Future World and World Showcase. In addition, honorary Disney luminaries and members of the D23 family will join the group along the way. At the conclusion of the dinner, guests will enjoy a special, behind-the-scenes experience of an iconic Epcot attraction.
The event begins at 6 p.m. Check-in will begin at 5:45 p.m. Please do not arrive before 5:45 p.m. The event will last approximately 4 ½ hours.
Available to Gold and Gold Family Members
You will be required to show a photo ID. Members will be required to show their D23 Membership Card.
Join The Official Disney Fan Club as we celebrate the 35th anniversary of Epcot during D23’s annual Fanniversary celebration throughout the month of October! Inspired by Walt Disney’s vision for an Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow, EPCOT Center opened on October 1, 1982, as the second theme park at Walt Disney World Resort.
The Fanniversary kick-off celebration continues on the evening of the 35th anniversary of Epcot with a behind-the-scenes, progressive dinner in a variety of private venues in the theme park. Guests will have the chance to enjoy four courses throughout the evening, the last of which will be a dessert reception along the World Showcase with VIP viewing of IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth!
Attendees will progress through dinner within private areas of Epcot including the General Motors Lounge above Test Track and The Living Seas Salon!
Throughout the progressive meal, guests will have the opportunity to spend time with fellow Disney fans, as well as honorary Disney luminaries and special guests.
Before the evening concludes, attendees will enjoy an exclusive, behind-the-scenes experience of an iconic Epcot attraction.
This one-of-a-kind experience wouldn’t be complete without a custom gift, created exclusively for you.
Be sure to join us earlier in the day for a separate Fanniversary event celebrating 35 years of Epcot with exclusive presentations and more! Learn more about this separate ticketed event here.
- Please be advised: All guests must be able to walk on uneven ground/surface and stairs for the attraction experience. No photography, videography, or recording of any kind will be permitted during the behind-the-scenes attraction experience.
- D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest.
- Due to the nature of this experience, all attendees must be at least 21 years of age or older to partake in this D23 event.
- This event does not include admission to Epcot. Guests will need to have or purchase admission to Epcot to attend. If planning to use a Walt Disney World Annual Passport to attend, each guest should check blockout dates to verify that the pass is valid for admission on Sunday, October 1, 2017.
- Admission includes a prix fixe menu throughout the progressive dinner. Food allergy and restrictions must be communicated to our Guest Services team prior to the event.
- There is a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets. Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed Members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
- All D23 Special Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Walt Disney World Resort during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.