D23 invites Florida area Gold Members to return to Cherry Tree Lane for a special screening of Walt Disney’s 1964 classic, Mary Poppins! Gold and Gold Family Members are invited to enjoy a special presentation about Audio-Animatronics® with Imagineer Doug Griffith before the film, and then sit back, relax, and enjoy Mary Poppins at AMC Disney Springs!
D23: The Official Disney Fan Club celebrates Walt Disney’s 1964 classic Mary Poppins on the big screen with a special presentation at AMC Disney Springs 24 on September 8, 2018!
As part of this Jolly Holiday at Walt Disney World, join D23 for a special “The Fundamentals of Audio-Animatronics® Animation” presentation with Doug Griffith of Walt Disney Imagineering.
Then, sit back and enjoy the “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” film on the big screen! You’ll relive the adventures of Mary, Bert, and the Banks family as you watch one of Walt Disney’s greatest cinematic achievements at AMC Disney Springs 24!
All attendees will receive a voucher for popcorn and a beverage. Plus, this one-of-a-kind event will include a D23-exclusive Mary Poppins pin, created just for this Magical Screening Series, that you won’t want to miss!
Experience begins at 10 a.m. at AMC Disney Springs 24. Check-in will begin at 9:15 a.m. Please do not arrive before 9:15 a.m.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests.
- D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Gold Member account information when reserving tickets. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets will not be admitted to the event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted during the presentation and screening.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Walt Disney World during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at AMC Disney Springs 24, located at 1500 Buena Vista Dr., Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.