By royal decree, D23: The Official Disney Fan Club invites the greatest Disney fans in the world to an unforgettable Royal Ball at The Walt Disney Studios—celebrating 100 years of Disney!
This gilded extravaganza will be the ultimate commemoration of this auspicious anniversary, marking 100 years of magic and enchantment. A royal court of Disney favorites are delighted to host you and your own royal court at the place where the magic is meticulously curated for fans around the world, just like you. On an evening under a sparkling sky, you are invited to look up at the stars as they guide you to a celebration where your fairytale wishes are fulfilled.
Sovereign citizens from every enchanted kingdom are sure to be in attendance, so it’s important that you and your royal court arrive dressed to impress! We recommend having your Fairy Godmother whip up a little “Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo” for a truly spellbinding ensemble. This is your chance to dig a little deeper and join the celebration of the century resplendent in your foremost finery!
Upon arrival, guests will then make a luxurious grand entrance onto The Walt Disney Studios lot via a sprawling purple carpet, complete with photo opportunities aplenty. Then, you’ll find magical offerings around every corner of the lot throughout the night—including regal displays of magical costumes and props from the Walt Disney Archives; shopping for astonishing apparel and gifts at the Walt Disney Studio Store and Walt Disney Company Store; and an array of tantalizing foods, inspired by each decade of Disney history, and a hosted bar of tempting libations.
As for the evening’s entertainment, you and your court will experience enjoyable activities that make this festive ball truly ROYAL! From majestic music to dazzling dancing, to meeting with favorite Disney characters, there’s no shortage of ways to make the most of the magic before the clock strikes midnight!
Fans in attendance will also be able to watch the inspiring new short Once Upon a Studio from Walt Disney Animation Studios in the historic Studio Theater all evening long. Celebrating 100 years of the studio that started it all, this short reveals what happens when a century of iconic characters gather for a group photo.
D23 invites you to be our guest at this sure-to-be-historic Royal Ball, celebrating a once-in-a-lifetime anniversary with a night of grandeur and majesty. It’s our special way of celebrating you for letting us be part of your world. And best of all, it’s sure to end in the greatest way a story can, with “Happily Ever After”…
- Entry to Disney100: D23 Royal Anniversary Ball at The Walt Disney Studios lot in Burbank, CA
- Commemorative Event-Exclusive Lithograph
- Commemorative Event Credential
- Heavy hors d’oeuvres inspired by each decade of Disney history, and a hosted bar featuring beer, wine, and enchanting cocktails
- Access to Once Upon a Studio Screenings in the Studio Theater
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and up to five (5) guests.
- Each attendee must have a ticket in their possession for entry.
- There are a limited number of tickets available. D23 Members must log in by using their D23.com Member account information when reserving tickets.
- D23 Gold Members who do not bring their membership card and tickets may not be admitted to the event. Membership card may be a physical card or a digital membership card found in the D23 App.
- Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a Guest 18 years of age or older to attend this D23 event.
- Ticketed Members and guests who do not attend the event forfeit their place, as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event. D23 Members must be present or guests will not gain admittance to the event.
- Guests who are age 21+ are required to present valid government issued photo IDs to consume alcoholic beverages.
All D23 events are subject to change without notice. All ticket sales are final. There are strictly no cancellations or refunds regardless of reason (including, without limitation, due to illness, change in travel plans, etc.) and tickets are not transferable.
PLEASE BE ADVISED – Permission to Film/Photograph/Record: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place during the event you will be attending. By entering the premises for the event, you irrevocably consent to and authorize Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., its parent, affiliated, and subsidiary companies, and their respective successors and assigns (collectively “Producer”) to photograph and make sound recordings of you and any children accompanying you (as may be applicable) and to use such photographs and recordings throughout the universe, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever in all known and hereafter existing media and in any language in perpetuity. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.