This event is SOLD OUT
Gold and Gold Family Members: $215 per person (plus $7 service fee)
Mouseketeer VIP Level: $1,300 per person (plus $7 service fee) – SOLD OUT
Destination D VIP Mousekeeteer tickets have SOLD OUT.
Just a friendly reminder that we have recently made some important changes to our ticketing process. Check out our updated FAQ for more details link here .
Let your friends—and us!—know you’re coming on Facebook!
D23 Gold Members are invited to join the fun and excitement of Destination D: Celebrating Mickey Mouse, the ultimate birthday celebration honoring 90 years of the mouse that started it all!
The event will take place November 17–18, 2018, at Disney’s Contemporary Resort at Walt Disney World Resort.
Available to Gold and Gold Family Members
You will be required to show a photo ID. Members will be required to show their D23 Membership Card.
Guests will have the opportunity to kick things off on Friday, November 16 with optional early check-in. Once checked in, Destination D guests can enjoy the following:
- Mickey’s of Glendale—The famed Walt Disney Imagineering store returns with a pop-up shop at the event for attendees, featuring a selection of exclusive Walt Disney Imagineering merchandise as well as limited-edition pins, apparel, and collectibles themed to the event.
- Mickey Marketplace—For the first time ever, D23 is thrilled to debut a Mickey Marketplace inside Disney’s Contemporary Convention Center—exclusively available to Destination D attendees, a handful of retailers will offer limited Mickey-branded products.
- Walt Disney Archives—Access to an exclusive exhibit curated by the Walt Disney Archives celebrating Mickey Mouse.
Please note: These experiences will also be available on Saturday and Sunday during event hours.
Then, join us in the Fantasia Ballroom at Disney’s Contemporary Resort on Saturday and Sunday to discover fascinating details about Mickey’s imaginative past, adventurous present, and boundless future as Disney historians, cast members, Imagineers, and artists host exciting panels, presentations, and other fun-filled entertainment. From Mickey’s historic roles in animated films and television shows to merchandise, magic kingdoms, and beyond, get ready to explore the many wonderful worlds of Walt Disney’s most famous creation!
Highlights of the weekend will include*:
- Presenters and panelists, including Legendary Disney Animator Mark Henn, Voice Actor Bret Iwan, Disney Legend Bill Farmer, Imagineers Jason Grandt, Wyatt Winter, and Alex Wright, Animator John Pomeroy, and Walt Disney Archives Director Becky Cline—plus more to be announced.*
- A Mouse in Shorts: Animating Mickey Through the Years—From Steamboat Willie to Get a Horse!, Mickey’s epic film career has taken him on a journey that has endeared him to fans around the world. Join Disney animators and historians as they look back at the films that defined Mickey’s career, and peek behind-the-scenes of some of his most famous roles.
- Catching Up with Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway— Coming to Disney’s Hollywood Studios in 2019, the first ride-through Mickey Mouse attraction, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway, will push the limits of immersion for the Disney experience. Join members of the Walt Disney Imagineering creative team for a sneak peek of the zany twists and turns of this upcoming groundbreaking attraction!
- Collecting Mickey, the True Original—From the first Mickey Mouse wristwatch to the collaborations of today, Mickey has always been in style. We wind the (Mickey Mouse) clock back to take a look at the toys, collectibles, and products that defined the mouse—and what his future has in store!
- Hidden Mickeys: Uncovering the Magic of Disney Storytelling—Chronicling some of the lesser known and “lost” adventures of everyone’s favorite mouse, Disney historians will guide guests through an exploration of rarely seen and unusual Mickey projects—including a few that never jumped off the page!
- Weird Disney: The Early Mickey Years—Fan-favorite “Weird Disney” returns with an all-new show, as the Walt Disney Archives reveals some of the wildest and wackiest Mickey moments, merchandise, and more! Included is a deep dive into Mickey’s past, featuring some of the most unique appearances, depictions, and pop-culture influences of our favorite mouse during Mickey’s runaway success in the 1930’s.
- Additionally, the weekend will feature exciting events, such as Mickey’s Animation Academy, where guests will learn to draw from master Disney animator Mark Henn, and 4 Artists Paint 1 Mouse, where four Disney artists embark upon an “Adventure in Art,” each interpreting Mickey in their individual style—live on stage!
- Mickey’s Movie Night—To wrap up a great weekend and celebrate Mickey’s birthday on the evening of Sunday, November 18, we’re throwing the ultimate Mickey movie pajama party— including a visit by Mickey himself! Guests are encouraged to wear their favorite Mickey Mouse pajamas, grab a treat, sit back, and watch some of Mickey’s most iconic and rarest footage from the past 90 years!
All ticketed guests will receive access to the following D23-exclusive experiences:
- Guaranteed seats at all panels and presentations in the Fantasia Ballroom
- D23-exclusive Mickey’s Movie Night in honor of his 90th birthday on Sunday evening
- Access to Destination D-exclusive Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up shop
- Access to a handful exclusive retail shops in the Mickey Marketplace
- Access to the Mickey Mouse exhibit from the Walt Disney Archives
- A specialty gift created exclusively for the event
In addition, a limited number of Mouseketeer VIP tickets will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. VIP guests will receive the above listed benefits, in addition to the following:
- Exclusive VIP dinner on Friday, November 16, inspired by Mickey Mouse
- Exclusive Mickey Birthday Breakfast with Disney luminary meet & greet at Disney’s Contemporary Resort the morning of his 90th birthday, November 18
- Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Lounge at Disney’s Contemporary Resort during event hours
- Priority seating for all panels and presentations
- Early shopping access to Mickey’s of Glendale pop-up shop and Mickey Marketplace on Friday, November 16
- Early access to the Mickey Mouse exhibit from the Walt Disney Archives on Friday, November 16
- Additional specialty gift
- Dedicated VIP Destination D check-in location.
A limited number of specially priced rooms and theme park tickets will be available to D23 Members who purchase Destination D tickets. Further details will be included in the confirmation email.
- D23 Gold Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest; D23 Gold Family Members may reserve tickets for themselves and up to three (3) guests. OR D23 Gold and Gold Family Members may reserve a ticket for themselves and one (1) guest for the Mouseketeer VIP tickets. D23 Members will be required to provide their membership number when reserving tickets.
- PLEASE NOTE: Our ticketing site and vendor have recently been updated.
- All guests without active room reservations at Disney’s Contemporary Resort must park at the Transportation and Ticket Center (TTC) and take the Monorail service to the event.
- Video or audio recording of any kind will not be permitted inside the Fantastic Ballroom during the presentation and entertainment.
- Tickets may be picked up only with a valid photo ID AND ACTIVE D23 MEMBERSHIP CARD. D23 Members who do not bring their membership card or who’s membership has expired may not be admitted to the event. Ticketed members who do not attend the event forfeit their place as well as all experiences, benefits, and gifts associated with the event.
- All D23 Events are subject to change without notice. There are no cancellations or refunds, and tickets are not transferable.
- PLEASE BE ADVISED: Filming, photography, and other recording will take place at Walt Disney World during the event you will be attending. The Walt Disney Company will be taking photos and filming at Disney’s Contemporary Resort located at 4600 North World Drive, Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830, and other locations at the Walt Disney World Resort. By entering the premises, you irrevocably consent to and authorize The Walt Disney Company, its affiliates, successors, and assigns (collectively “Producer”), to photograph you, make sound recordings of you, and use such photographs and recordings throughout the world, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity, including, but not limited to, television broadcasts and home entertainment products, including, but not limited to, home video and DVD. All such photographs and sound recordings will be the sole property of Producer.